The Ball

Hades

"Yes. "She said as she linked her elbows with mine.

We get out of the room and walk towards the elevator and went on the first floor. We went in the garden and saw five men dressed in armani suits that have guns in their side. They should be the guards.

We walked towards the party yet they stopped us.

"Here. "I said whilst handing the ticket. They accepted it but still, they didn't move.

"I am Nicholas Barnes. One of the VIP's here. "I said arrogantly and Jade choked. I knew she was stopping her laughing.

They looked at the paper and when they finally saw my name, they move and created path for us. I nodded and smirked at them.

Walking towards the party, I saw many people dressed in formal suits together with their partners attached to them.

There I scanned for a table, as I saw a table named for me, I quickly pulled the chair for Jade and sat opposite her.

"How gentleman. "She commented. I nodded and smiled.

There a man probably on his 30's approached us.

"You must me Mr. Barnes. I'm Enrique Fernando, the owner of the hotel. Are you having fun? "He asked me calmly.

I nodded in agreement. "Yes I am.. you just own a very fascinating hotel. I like it.. "I said.

He nodded and bid a goodbye at me. There he turned his head towards Jade.

"Hi Ms.? "

"Sanders.. Jade Sanders. "Jade said simply but seductively. I gritted my teeth as this man got a chair and sat beside the both of us. He just started flirting with my girl.. I mean Jade.

"May I dance with you? "He asked as Jade looked undecided. She looked at my way as I clenched my fists and nod.

Jade accepted the man's hand and they danced. I watched that man held Jade in her waist. My palms turned into fists. I shake my hands for me to resist my anger. I shall not punch this man for he isn't worthy for my punch. I might just create a disaster.

As they finished dancing, the man said goodbye to Jade as he kissed her hands. That made me go furious. He looked at me as I nodded with clenched jaws.

"That was nice.. "Jade commented as I smirked.

"Stop acting like that. "I said more like commanded. She narrowed her eyes at me as I look at her from head to toe.

"Wait.. are you some kind of----"

"Jealous? I'm not... why should I? "I said as she laughed at me.

"Stop laughing.. it wasn't funny. "I said as I ran a hand through my hair.

"You're jealous.. oh my Zeus.. you are actually jealous. "She said that made me annoyed yet I laughed at the word 'oh my Zeus'.

"Oh my Zeus? "I asked her changing the topic.

"What? "

"Nothing.. just ridiculous. Just please not.. don't be seductive again do you understand? "I commanded her like a boss. She narrowed her eyes at me.

"I ain't being seductive Nick-O. Why? Are you actually seduced by me? "She asked me with her flirty voice and smile.

"Maybe yes.. so stop. "I said as she chuckled and nodded.

"Very well Mr. Seduced. "She mocked as I smirked.

As the music got slow, I got the opportunity to stood up from my seat and reach my hand towards the girl I wanted to dance with. Jade.

She smiled at me. "You sure you want to? "She asked me like she doesn't want me regret.

I nodded as she gladly accepted it. She hold me in my arms as I held the small of her back and we started dancing.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

"I don't actually know how to dance. "She said. I chuckled and smiled.

"So as me.. that's why I wanted to dance with you.. "I said as she smiled.

"Ow.. "I faked yelped in pain as she stepped in my foot.

"Oh.. Nicholas, you alright? "She asked me as she looked at my foot.

"Kidding gorgeous.. "I said as she playfully hit my arm and we danced again.

"You are beautiful tonight Ms. Sanders. I was impressed. "I said arrogantly as she made her face looked sedutive.

"So as you Mr. Barnes. I actually thought that was impossible.. "she whispered in my ear. Here I am falling in her charms again.

We danced with the sway of our bodies until the music changed into pop rock.

We stared at each other blankly until I decided on dancing weirdly. She copied my actions so now both of us were dancing weird.

As the crowd got more than later, the garden was now filled with people dancing. I led Jade towards the right hall of the garden that has a door on the end of it. I tried opening the door and as it does, different kinds of flower were in right and left sides and there a small Koi pond was in the middle.

I closed the door and looked over at Jade who looked amazed. I pick up a rose and walked towards her.

"Beautiful, right? "I asked her as she turned her head looking back at me. I gave her the rose as she smiled.

"Thanks. "She said as she kissed my cheek. My heart beats uncontrollably as it skips and skips on beating. Man what's this feeling?

I sighed and hold her hands. She smiled. I walked towards her as she gets back and back until she cannot move backwards again for flowers stand on her back.

I moved my face towards her until we got inches.

"Nick-O? "She asked in her confused voice. I withdrew my face away from her and sighed frustatingly.

"Sorry 'bout that.. sorry. "I said as she smiled and peck a kiss on my lips. My heart was in andrenaline and my lips felt electric shocks.

I smiled and kissed her. She was stucked for a while until she surprisingly moved in the rhythm of my lips.

She backed away as she ran out of breath.

"I don't know what this feeling is but its somehow like ridiculous.. "I said while smiling.

"Same Nick-O. "She answered

"By the way you looked cuter without your eyeglasses. "She added.

"Thought you weren't going to notice it. Yet I know it. "I said smugly.

Did they just kiss? Yeah they did.. next chapter will be a big reveal.. stay tuned readers.

Ps:Dont forget to vote and comment.