Hermes' Plan

~Hermes~

After my discussion with Apollo, I quickly thought of my plan. Well, I have visited the UnderWorld many times and that's why I knew the entire place.

I was planning on teleporting myself in the second hall and try to open all the doors mysteriously using my cloak. I have my invisibility cloak that mother gave me.

After thinking about the plan, I lie down in my bed with one of my nymphs. I'm a full-blooded man, what can I do?

--------------------------------

As I woke up, I saw the sad looking face of Demeter.

"What are you doing here Demeter?" I asked her and she started crying.

"Perse-phone....she's gone." She said. I quickly stood up from my bed and gave Demeter a hug.

"Can you help me find her?" She asked me.

"Yes of course, Demeter..." I said and she thanked me. Thanks Apollo. Now I'm guilty as fuck.

She got out of my chamber and teleported herself into her chamber.

~Demeter~

I went to Hermes and asked for his help. He was one of my brothers that is so close to me.

After talking to him, I returned to my chambers and thinked

Am I really a bad mother? Am I really that strict? I asked myself as tears fell on my face.

I will find you Daughter, I promise..

~Zeus~

Hades was really cunning. I guess we really are brothers, at all.

I have no business here in Olympus so I thought of visiting my dear brother.

As I got in to the UnderWorld, what I saw is the smiling face of him.

"Brother, welcome to the UnderWorld. " he greeted me, his tone different than usual. I smirked.

"Looking happy, eh? Where's Persephone?" I asked him.

"She is in one of the rooms here in the UnderWorld. Why have you asked?" he asked me. He crossed his arms around his chest.

"Nothing. I was just making sure she's alright. After all, she is my daughter. " I stated but he looked unconvinced.

"Don't worry, Zeus. I'll take care of her and I promise she'll be the only woman here in my heart." he said. I supposed he said that to me to point out he isn't like me.

I got angry but at the same time I controlled my feelings.

"Very well, I should go now. Take care of her." I bid.

Zeus-(>_<)
Hades- -_-

I teleported myself back in Olympus and slept with one of my nymphs.

---------

Sorry for so long not updating...

Vote

And

Comment.