Back to My Mother

Persephone

I dressed something decent in my mortal look and then teleported myself in Greece at my mother's house.

Taking a look at the fields and forest and the house where me and my mother lived, I looked sad.

Its because the fields became a plain land, the forest looks dying because of no flowers and our house looks lifeless as moss started on growing each and every side of the house.

I walk towards it and took a look at the window. There I saw a woman sitting in the table with her back facing me.

She's my mother.. I knew she is. With the green gold strapless dress she was wearing and her brunette hair that I've also got from her, I knew.

I walk towards the door and tried to open it. Luckily it wasn't locked.
"Who is that? "My mother said while looking at me. I smiled as she looked at me curiously.

"Who are you young lady? "She asked. I looked at myself and notice that I was still in my mortal looks. With the snap of my hands, I quickly turned into Persephone.

"Mother.. "I mumbled as she looked at me surprisingly.

"Persephone? "She asked as I nodded. Her curiousity quickly turned into ecstasy as she quickly engulf me with her hug. I hugged her back as she cried and later on I was too.

"Where did you go? "She asked me. I smiled trying not to cry because of the monster. Hades.

"Somebody abducted me mother.. then, I've escaped through him with a help of a... friend but later on they betrayed me.. "I said as mother lookec furious.

"Apollo and Hermes? "She asked with furious eyes. I could see her already fuming in anger through her eyes. I nodded as she gritted her teeth.

"But who have abducted you first? "She asked. I gulped and closed my eyes.

"Hades.. "I said as mother became really furious.

"Don't worry. I've already know who. I just wanted to test you if you were saying the truth. "Mother added.

"Did he do something to you? Tell me? "She asked. I shook my head and walk towards the chair. I sat and there cries flowed towards my face. My mother hugged me as I rest my head on her shoulder.

"Then why are you crying my dear? That isn't tears of joy.. tell me daughter.. "she said and I nodded.

"I've think I've fa... "

"Fallen in love with him? "Mother interrupted. I nodded stiffly as she gritted her teeth and smiled at me.

"Then why are you here? "She asked. I looked at her in disbelief as she nodded and smiled at me.

"I'm sorry Persephone. I'm sorry for grounding you for about a decade and I'm also sorry for limiting your freedom. I have become a bad mother and here I am by now correcting my mistakes. But before you leave, tell me all that happened. "She said as I nodded and gave her a hug. I told her all the details about my adventure as she cheerly listened at me.

After that, me and mother walked outside the house. Mother opened her arms as the plain land became fields again and the forest gained flowers. The house became very neat and clean again.

"So, aren't you supposed to be in the UnderWorld my daughter? "She asked while smiling. I smiled back then nodded.

I shall get back to my new home.. the UnderWorld.

Oh hell.. if any of you were asking how did Demeter known it was Hermes and Apollo, read the chapter Finding Persephone again.
Ps:Don't forget to vote and comment.