New Job

Hades

I get home nine in the evening. I was exhausted and I still did not find her. Where is she?I thought. I've been finding her since the day she was gone and still... I haven't find her.

I glance at my surroundings and saw Jade nowhere. Maybe she's in her room now sleeping. My eye caught the covered plates in the table. Jade must've prepared food for me.

Well, as much as I wanted to eat it I'm full and all I need for now is rest. Walking upstairs I heard the Tv on her room playing. She must be awake. I knocked on her door but no answer came back. I tried to twist the handle and it did.

The door wasn't lock. I opened the door and I saw her sleeping in her bed peacefully. She must've forgotten to turn off the Tv. I turned it off and walk towards her.
"Goodnight. "I mumbled silently.

I silently get out of her room and went into mine. I sighed and sit on my bed.

Where is she? Where the Earth is she? Is she okay? Is she dead?

"Where are you? "I asked myself. I needed to find her. I thought about her, her condition, how is she until I haven't noticed tears were falling in my eyes. I was crying again and its because of her. Never have I ever slept peacefully for she's always in my mind. Never have I ever not dreamed about her. Never have I ever give up on her. And never have I ever stop loving her.

There's still tomorrow... maybe I would've found her by tomorrow.

Tomorrow..... AGAIN

--------------------------/---

Persephone

I woke up in a good feeling. I stood up from my bed then took a quick hot shower. New York's pretty cold that's why every houses needs heater.

I dressed myself in a blue denim pants, violet jumper and violet flats. I went downstairs and smell the delicious aroma coming from the kitchen.

There I spotted Nicholas cooking.

I walked behind him silently. "Hey! "I made him surprised. I laughed at his expression.. "What are you cooking? "I asked him.

He narrowed his eyed at me and smirked. "Garlic rice and omelette Jade.. ready for your jobfinding thingy? "I scratch my nape.

"As ready as I am and by the way I used your computer yesterday.. you know.. in creating a bio-data. "I said. He served our breakfast in the table.

I sat in my usual chair as he sat opposite me. I quickly dug a spoon of rice in the my omelette and rice. It was freaking delicious.

"No need to say its delicious. "He said smugly. After we ate, he fixed himself so as I before we leave.

As he opened the door outside, I sighed in fascination. This must be a villa for this place is big. I look at my surroundings and saw the big rectangle pool beside the gym room, the garden beside the whole big house and the cars. He must be opulent.

"Done roaming my rest house? "He asked. I notice him being boastful again.

"Yeah.. maybe we could go now. "I answered with arrogance. He mentioned me to follow him and I did. He walk towards a silver ferrari and opened the door for me.

"Thanks. "

He ride in the driver's seat and started the engine. As we reached the gate, he opened his window. "Gates Open! "He shouted. The gates quickly open and I can't help but feel amazed.

"Wow... "I mumbled silently.

As the trip comes, I noticed his house was neighborless or a loner. It was just surrounded of forest and it was deadly silent.

As we got in N.Y, my eyes quickly went through the small cafe shops needing some people.

We stopped at the parking station and parked the car. I was about to leave when he suddenly gripped my hand. "You know you don't have to do this.. you could live in my house for as long as you wanted. "He said.

"Uhmm.... no. I should find a job now Mr. Barnes. Maybe you should continue your business now. "I answered.

"Right. "He mumbled. "But I'll get you in StarBucks later.. maybe at four in the afternoon. Well, you shouldn't expect that employers don't give a new staff there salary that quick. That's impossible. "He said. What he said was right. Where am I going to sleep?

"Uhm.. okay. "I said. He smiled at me and handed me a hundred dollar bill.

"Buy your lunch.. I think you need this. "He said. I shook my head no.
"I'm sorry but I can't accept it.. "I said. "No... accept it or I'll carry you towards home and cage you. "He said. Is he something like an abducter? Oh please no..... I can't be caged again.

"No I'm kidding.. just accept this okay.. you can pay me if you already get your salary.. "he said as ge opened my palms and put the bill. "Well, if you got a job. "He said smugly as he drove the car.

He left me and I started roaming the cafes. Well, most of the cafes I tried on getting a job just looked at me and ignored me... they said they were trying to find a TALLER one.

Well, I wasn't that short.

-----------------------/----

It was three thirty in the evening and here I am drinking my frappe while super exhausted. I never thought finding a job is that hard.

I sighed in exhaustion. Then, Nicholas' car parked in-frony of me. He opened his windows and smirked on me. "Have you find a job? "He asked me while smirking. I rolled my eyes. "Not yet.. "I said.

He get out of his car and hold my hand. "Get in.. I'm taking you home. "He said while holding my hand and opening the door in the passenger seat. Before he could let me in, I released myself from his grip.

"No... I need to find a job. "I argued. He narrowed his eyes at me then smirked.

"I'll give you a job Jade.. "He said while smiling playfully. I looked at him curiously because his smile looks a little bit wicked.

"Fine. What job? "I asked him. His smirked turned to smiled.

"I wanted you to come with me.. as a friend... and I will help you and that's the job. I can give you salary by that. "He said. I looked at him annoyingly.

"No.. it isn't a job. I can't just accept your offer. "He looked unconvinced and thinked for a minuite. I sighed.

"Wait! "He said making me shock.. that was just too loud. "You can be a housemaid in my house. There you can atleast live in it. "He said. I thinked about it.

"Ok.. I'll be your housemaid. "I said in retreat. Nicholas is good and I know he wanted the best for me. Maybe being a housemaid in his house wasn't that hard.

"That's great.. so come with me now. "He said while commanding me to get in. I get in his car and sighed again.

Easy.... I'm now an official housemaid in Nicholas house.

Just fantastic.

Sorry I often update... school's killing me but I promise every week to update.. My schedule's just... HECTIC.

Not that sure 'bout that promise.. but i'll try.

Ps:Don't forget to vote and comment... and share... ☺