Five months later

**five months later**

Persephone

"Will you be my girlfriend...? "Jared asked me. I blushed and smiled at him. This is it. The time he's gonna ask me.

"Yes of course.. "I said while crying. Tears of Joy of course. He smiled and hugged me. Then, he pressed his lips unto mine and I can taste salty tears from his eyes. He was crying too. I like this moment and I'll never forget this.

"Promise me this would be forever. "I said.

He chuckled. "I promise my love. "He said. I smiled and gave him a peck of kiss.

Jared started courting me the day I said it would be okay. He cared for me, flirt with me and comfort me when there are times I miss my mother. He also makes sure I'm not bored for Hermes is always in Olympus and I don't have someone to get some information about the events happening on Greece. He supported me and I liked it. And he never straddle other girls again and that made me think he has changed.

I love him and he loved me. I don't think I will get back in Greece again. I'm already free here and very happy. I never wanted to see Hades' face again. I never wanted to remember that I am a goddess and that I am Persephone, daughter of the Greek God of lightning/King of Gods which is Zeus and the Greek Goddess of harvest which is Demeter.

Sometimes, I thought if they tried finding me... including Hades. But then I suppose they didn't.. Maybe they give up on me. And I feel abandoned.

I like my life now and I won't exchange it into something. I won't exchange it to my past.

From now on I'm no longer Persephone.. I'm no longer the Goddess of Spring and I'm no longer the girl wanting to have freedom..

I'm Jade Sanders, a mortal woman living happily with her uncle Art and the love of her life Jared Rickman.

Hades

New York

Being the guy named Nicholas Barnes wasn't that hard for me. I have created my house in New York for It will be easier to find Persephone. I decided to live here since Helios told me Persephone is in here. Well, I still go in Olympus for some meetings and UnderWorld for some work but my home for now is this house. This is where I come after finding Persephone day by day. I won't give up on her.

It was already five months since she was gone. Since somebody abducted her from me. I wonder if she's happy or not. My name here in New York is Nicholas Barnes. I know it sounds too wimpy but that's the only name I have thought when Cassandra Jones asked me.

She's one of my neighbor and she knew I'm Hades. She's a servant of Apollo and she escaped from him. Atleast I'm not the only Greek in here. I find her as my friend. Well, she wasnt afraid of me eventhough I'm Hades. I wish Persephone was like her. Knowing the person inside first before judging.

I've got many friends in here rather in Greece. If people in Greece would only knew I wasn't that 'mean' then maybe they could befriend me. But they don't..

After all that happened, I'm still not giving up on her and I'm still hoping that I will find her.. Someday.

Maybe I will... SOMEDAY..

Ian Somerhalder as Nicholas Barnes

Image above-Nikki Reed as Cassandra Jones

Stay tuned guys... please vote and share my story.. thanks for reading. Btw, their surnames are just thought of them.. I'm sorry I've never created a chapter that will tell their surnames.