Letting Go

SongSelection:Echo by Jason Walker

Hades

It was already morning and here I am in the living room of the apartment still waiting for her. Where the hell was her?

I tried on contacting Cassandra yet she haven't answer. I have called ten times until she answered the eleventh.

"Hello? Hades? "

"Cassandra.. Is Jade in there? "I asked quickly.

"You mean Persephone..? "She asked.

"Uh.. you already--"

"Yes... she told me. "She said.

"So now where is she? "I asked agitated.

"She needs time Hades. You need to understand her. "

"Uh.. okay but please if she already is ready to face me just call me. I was stupid for letting her go. "

"Okay. "She said as she ended the call.

I was also hurt, right?

She wasn't the only one who was lied, fooled and played. We are just the same. But I shall ask forgiveness.

Persephone

Cassandra let me stay in her house. It wasn't that big yet it wasn't that small also.

I'm sightseeing here in Cassandra's verdana with my mortal looks. I guess it would be better if mother wouldn't add to people knows me in my mortal looks.

Why haven't I figured it out? A real replica of Hades? I suppose I am really that mental. Their eyes are different yet that doesn't mean he isn't Hades.. I'm an idiot!

If me, myself can even change to an another person they why wouldn't he! I'm the Persephone he's finding... why is this all happening to me?

I was busy staring at the sight of NY with people running, eating and having fun until someone called me behind me back.

"Persephone? "Hades voice greeted behind me. I shivered and turn around. His eyes back to his black ones.

"I know I shouldn't be in here by now but I can't. My guilt was eating me. "He said as he walked beside me and stared at me. His eyes were puffy that made me think he cried. His hair was also disheveled and he smelled mild alcohol.

"Listen.. I never know you are Persephone, Jade or Persephone. I just thought that you are only a mortal. I have never known you are Persephone and I have never known that. I'm sorry. "He said as tears fell from his face.

Soon on, tears fell from my face too but I didn't speak.

"I've never felt love Persephone... and I have only felt it when I saw you as you and as Jade. If you really don't want me then its okay.. I shall release a beautiful girl like you. "He said as he cupped my face. I shook my head.

"Just remember that I Love You Persephone.... Yes, I've let you go yet that doesn't mean I wanted it. I Love You... my love. "He said as he turned away and dissapeared into thin air.

Shouldn't I be happy? Hades already let me go and here I am already free....

Maybe I've already learned how to love a monster.....

Hades

I just let her go. I can't wait for it anymore that's why I've demanded it to Cassandra. I defeated her that's why she gave me her address and there I saw Jade in the verdana.

After our conversation, more like me speaking, I teleported myself back to where I shall belong.

To the UnderWorld. A life with no love, just grief.. sadness.. depression.

My servants quickly greeted me as I get back in there. Its been long since I haven't visited the UnderWorld.

I sat at my throne and thought endlessly.

Maybe I don't deserve to feel love, maybe I was born to feel grief and depression.. maybe I wasn't that worthy.

"Master Hades, Master Zeus is outside and he wanted to talk to you.. shall I let him in? "Dailor snapped me out of my thoughts. I nodded a bit.

As the door opened, their it revealed my brother with his glory. What an arrogant prat..

"How's the hunting? "He asked.
I gritted my teeth and mentioned my servants to get out.

"She isn't such an animal Zeus. I've found her.. and I already let her go.. "I said in my raspy voice. Zeus looked at me with surpised expression.

"What! Then where is she? Who kidnapped her? "He shouted so loudly.

"Why are you so interested? "I asked as a matter of fact. I looked at him with disgust. He shook his head.

"Apollo and Hermes. They're the one. "I said. He smirked.

"What do you want me to do with them? "He asked me which made me go surprise.

"Nothing. Just give Persephone protection. I don't want Apollo near her. "I said as Zeus nodded. I smirked and ran a hand through my hair.

"Very well... "He said as he teleported himself.

Maybe Letting go wasn't that bad. Sure she'll find someone better than me. Better than a monster.