London

Hades

Looking at my surroundings, I notice that I'm still in the airport. Taking a look at my watch, I saw that it was already eleven in the morning.

I quickly stood up from my bed. I took a glance at Jade who was peacefully sleeping in the other bed. I smiled and went into the bathroom.

I changed my clothes into a navy blue jumper and blue skinny jeans. I brushed my teeth then get outside and see Jade already sitting in her bed while rubbing her eyes.

"Morning sleepyhead. "I greeted and she looked at me. Drool marks are obvious in her face and I cant help but to laugh.

"What? "She asked me as she saw me laughing. I stopped laughing and sighed.

"Displaying some drools, eh? "I said and she reacted. She quickly stood up from her seat and face the mirror in the wall. She remove the marks and blinked several times. I was laughing and she just rolled her eyes.

"Shut up Mr. Snorty. "She mocked and I can't help but to feel amused to her.

"Mr. Snorty? "I asked and she laughed. I stood in there narrowing my eyes at her.

"Yup. Your snorts yesterday.. it was actually ridiculous. "She said still laughing. I smirked.

"That must be bad. How does it--"

"Oh don't worry about it. You snort adorably. "She said and I can't help but to smile. I walk towards her and sighed.

"You found me adorable, don't you? "I asked her. She rolled her eyes and blushed. I sighed in boastfulness and smiled.

"Tell me Jade? You found me adorable, right? "I asked her again and she smiled.

"Yes.. fine. Your... well.. I could say attractive. "She stuterred. I smirked.

"You know you like me.. your just too stubborn and indenial about it. "I said while smirking. She snorted and rolled her eyes.

"Oh you like me. You are the one indenial. "She said then went through the bathroom to change her clothes.

After her changing into a gray jumper and a blue jeans, a stewardess knock over on the door.

I opened it and she smiled at me seductively. I smirked.

"Good morning sir. This is your--"

"That's the food right? "I cutted her and she nodded.

"Please put the trolley beside the Tv. "I said while making a way for her to enter. After she put it, I smirked at her.

"What a gentleman. "She mumbled quietly but loud enough for me to hear it.

"Well, I am a gentleman. "I shouted for her to hear in the hall. Jade was laughing hard.

"Seriously? "She asked.

"Yup. "I said popping the P. We ate their famous and best cuisine which happens to be a grilled steak with their secret sauce that made it delicious. After eating, the pilot already announced.

Please put on your seatbelts. We'll be landing now in London.

He said and we quickly sat on the chairs with seatbelt in the right side of the room. I put my seatbelt on so was her.

As we landed, the sound of London already attracted everybody's attention.

As the buzz started echoing in the plane, people started on getting outside the plane.

I wore my leather jacket and scarf. Jade on the other hands wore a bonnet and a scarf.

Well, VIP's have their own door outside so that's the one we used.

As we get outside the plane, the chilly air of London greeted us. I can saw Jade shivering.

We went through the exit and get our travelling bags. While getting outside, a stewardess approached us and gave each of us a leaflet. There the map and their famous places to eat and to go through was located.

I looked at Jade and saw that she was oversmiling. I took off my jacket and gave it to her.

"What's this? "She asked me like an idiot. I smirked.

"A jacket of course. I'm giving you that because as I can saw you were actually shivering. "I said as she smiled sheepishly. I chuckled and went through my way.

We get a cab and rode it. I decided to go in the Sceneries Hotel to stay for a week.

As we arrived in our destination, I took a glance at Jade and saw her face was very amused. Well, I happen to be amused too for London is just too different than America. This is just way classical.

I looked over the huge modern building in-front of me.

"Wow... "Jade mumbled in fascination.

We get into the Hotel and quickly walk towards the counter.

"Hi Good afternoon sir. My name is Mika and I'm here to assist you. Are you going to stay here sir? "

"Yup.. uh.. do you have a VIP room? "I asked her. She smiled at me seductively and I returned it a smirk.

"Yes sir. The minimum of VIP room costs three hundred pounds. "

"Uh... what's it consists of? "I asked curiously. How can she encourage me to buy that room if she on the first hand didn't tell me what's it consists of. What an idiot.

"One bedroom, one bathroom, a very large living room, a balcony, a private Jacuzzi room and a free massage everytime you wanted sir. "

"I wanted to have two bedroom in a VIP room. "I said as Jade nodded. I don't wanna make her think I'm bad. She trusts me and I don't want it broken.

"If you wanted two bedroom sir then it'll cost four hundred pounds. It consists the same yet there are two beds in this type. "

"Fine. I'd like that. I'll be here for a week. Here. "I said then handed my credit card. This is actually the card where half of the UnderWorld's money is.

After she got the money, she quickly gave us two keys and led us to our room.

As we got in-front our room, she left and I opened the door revealing a very nice and comfortable gold room with two doors on the right. It must be the room.

"Wow.. "Jade mumbled silently.

"Yup... Wow.. "I said popping the P.

"This will be good. "She mumbled and I stifled a chuckle.

"Yeah.. you sure right is. "

London.. Pretty flabbergasting country it is.. stay tuned readers.

Ps:Don't forget to vote and comment.