A Little Bit Of Clue

Hades

I woke up with a terrible headache. I haven't sleep well for I couldn't stop thinking about the girl.. My heart skip a beat once I saw her... the same feeling when I first saw Persephone.

I quickly stood up from my bed and dressed myself some 'mortal' looks. Yeah... I get used calling their outfits like that.

Then, I ate quickly and change myself into my 'mortal' looks. My looks with an eyeglasses and my steel-blue eyes.

I quickly visit each other countries again hoping for a sign to find her.

I went in France, Germany, Italy, Africa, Japan, China, Korea and Russia. I spent my time whole time finding some signs in that countries.. It was already ten in the evening and here I am in New York..

I don't even know what brought me here. Maybe because of the girl. I wanted to see her by now and I decided to walk around the street on where I first saw her.

There I walked for about an hour and with no signs of her, I stopped. I decided on going on to the fates.

Kingdom Of Fates

"Please give me a clue. "I begged to the three fates sitting on their thrones.

"Who are you? Why is it a mortal like you are here in our kingdom? "Lachesis asked. I looked at myself and realized that I am still in my 'mortal' look. I snapped my fingers and I became the Greek God of the Dead. Back to normal Hades.

"Hades? I prefer you in your mortal look. "Atropos said.

"Same.. "Clotho said. My jaw clenched and I ran a hand through my hair. I was tired and I don't have such time for this silly jokes.

"Shut up... I'm not here just to reveal to the three of you my MORTAL look. I'm here to beg. "I said as I blinked many times. Did I just say I'll beg?

"Greek God of the Dead begging to the fates? That's ridiculous.."Clotho said. I longer my patience for Persephone.. For Persephone...

"Please.. hear me out. "I begged. Atropos was about to talk when Lachesis mentioned her to stop.

"What is it you want Hades? Tell Us now... "Lachesis said. Oh Thank Goodness.

"Do you know the place where Persephone is? "I asked them. All of them chuckled. Inhale.... Exhale.. Inhale... Exhale.. Control your tamper Hades.

"Oh please.. of course we knew... but we can't tell you... Maybe a god who can see all things right? "Atropos said. Then my mind snapped out.. I should go to Helios.

I quickly go into Helios' Chamber.

Helios' Chamber

"Hades... what ya doing here? "He asked me. I looked at his eyes and I knew something wrong was going on.

"I know you can see all that happening.. Where's Persephone? "I asked. He chuckled nervously and scratch his nape.

"I don't think I will tell it to you. "He said. My jaw clenched harder and my eyes turned red.

I punched his face using my hard and strong fists. He fell to the ground and blood from his nose was dripping.

I quickly grabbed his collar and punched him again. This time, weaker than the first time. Now, His lips was dripping off blood too. I was about to punch him again when he stopped me.

"Fine.. I'll tell you.. "He said. I smirked and help his chin up facing my face.

"Where is she? "I asked. He was in silent. Like he was threatened not to tell me.

"Where is she? I'm serious! You shall tell me the truth! "Now I threatened him.

"She's in New York. "He said.

"New York? Are you sure? "I asked him. He nodded. I looked at his eyes and figured out he was telling the truth.

Then I patted his back and went to UnderWorld. There I quickly stride towards my chamber.

New York?

Hades, Hades..... continue reading.. I'll promise to update as much as I can.

Ps:Don't forget to vote and comment.