Chapter 17

"Total Eclipse of the Heart" 

2012 Copyright All Rights Reserved

Chapter 17

     Raven could not believe the words that had just come out of her mouth.  She had never been that straight forward with anyone before. She had only had sexual relations with one other person and that was Zach.  Even then she was bashful when it came to those intimate sessions and he was always the one to initiate it.  But as she gazed into those beautiful blue eyes, she knew without a doubt in her mind, that she wanted this man and she wanted him right then and right there. 

     Will stared back at Raven for a good long minute before standing up and pulling her with him.  He didn't say any words, didn't need to.  Their gazes said it all.  Leaning in, he kissed one cheek, then moved to the other cheek before taking a step back.  "Are you sure Raven?  Are you absolutely sure this is what you want?"  His gaze was bright as he searched her face for any uncertainties.

     "I'm positive," she breathed out.  "I want this, I want you."

     That was all the incentive that Will needed.  In one felt swoop, he picked her up and gently laid her down in the center of the bed as if she was the most delicate thing that he ever touched.  He stared down at her and for the first time, he opened his eyes and let her see all of his vulnerability. She was it for him, no other female would ever be able to turn his head like she did.  The moment that he laid eyes on his beautiful Raven, he had been well and truly caught; hook, line and sinker.  And knowing that she was so freely willing to give herself to him now, that was the icing on the cake.

     Raven felt a line of goose bumps race along her spine.  It was in the way that Will looked at her.  He was watching her as if she was the only woman in the world.  His eyes darkened to an obsidian black color and the heat he held in that one look he sent her was enough to burn down the room around them.

     After what seemed a life time under his scrutiny, he finally spoke, his voice both low and gruff. “Alright, Angel," he stopped and smiled, "It seems as if my mates a little anxious.  I'm warning you now, we are going to do this nice and slow."

     She couldn't hide the hitch in her breath when he drawled out the 'nice and slow' part.  A very vivid image of a bare chested Will, toppling over her as he joined their bodies ran through her mind.  Her breast pebbled into tiny pin points and her skin suddenly felt overly sensitive in response.  

     "I want to take my sweet time and love you so completely that when we are done there will be no doubt in your mind about how I feel about you.”  Will spoke and even his words came out raw and guttural; laced with his un-restrained lust.  Keeping his eyes locked with her, he slowly began to remove her clothing one garment at a time.  Each time he took something else off, baring her milky white skin to him, he either caressed or kissed her in such a way that made her feel like she was being well and thoroughly loved.  By the time that he had her laid out on the bed; naked and waiting for him, she was so aroused that she literally ached with need.

     The seductive smile that he gave her, only fueled her need further.  "Will, she pleaded with her mouth and her eyes.