Chapter 22

"Total Eclipse of the Heart"

2012 Copyright All Rights Reserved

Chapter 22

     Raven woke up to the sun blessing her with its early morning rays.  She tiredly rubbed at her eyes and rolled over, wanting nothing more than to go back to sleep.  A sweet ache thrummed in her body, it wasn't painful but it wasn't all that comfortable either.  Reaching out, she sought out Will’s warmth and was sorely disappointed when all she felt was cold sheets.

     "Where-" She started, as she sat up and took a good look around the room.  It only took her a minute to realize where he was.  She heard the shower cut off and slumped back on the bed, the air deflating out of her lungs. 

     Laying there, she recalled their convoluted conversation from the night before.  She was going to go into heat, like a dog.  “Ugh!” She groaned, covering her face with the pillow.  It’s not that she minded being with Will, it was the uncontrollable urges that she could already feel tugging deep in her belly.  She did not like the inability to control herself.  She felt like some out of control wanton hussy- ready to pounce the moment that Will walked out of the bathroom door.    

     The ache between her legs pulsed and breathed with urgent need.  It was quickly becoming too much.  Before she realized what she was doing, her hand found its way down her belly, to her center and slowly she started rubbing herself.  It barely relieved the ache and in some ways it really made it worse.  She was ready to scream in frustration when the bathroom door swung open and Will was standing there, his eyes mirroring the fiery lust that was scorching through her body.  

     He didn’t say a word.  He stalked towards her, all male, ready to pounce on his mate.  Her perfume filled the air.  It was both the most natural and most powerful aphrodisiac.  It hit his senses like a freight train and went straight to his groin.  He had never been so hard in his life.

     “Will?” Raven said his name, just barely a whisper on her tongue and he was there. 

     He jerked the covers away from her, his eyes going to the placement of her hand.  Her hand was slick with her juices and he couldn’t stop the growl that bubbled up in his chest. He crawled on the bed and straddled her, pulling her hand away from her most sensitive place. “Mine,” he said possessively, holding her hand to his mouth.  One by one he licked her fingers clean.

     She was mesmerized by the sight.  Having him on top of her was the most glorious feeling but it wasn’t enough.  She wanted more, no she needed much more.  She wanted him inside of her, now!

     A small whine escaped her lips and that was enough to set Will over the edge.  The way he loved her this time was different. This was fast and furious, more animalistic in nature.  Raven had one goal in mind, her own satisfaction.  The harder, the better.  When she finally began to scream in the throes of her own release Will had to smother her hollers with his kisses so that the other students in the dorm wouldn’t know what they were up to.

     Several minutes later with their bodies covered in a thick sheen of sweat; they lay there together, Raven half draped over Will’s chest.  He lovingly massaged her back while they both struggled to catch their breaths.