Prologue

The world shook and screams could be heard from down the street. Smoke began to rise and the kids from U.A class 1A knew what they needed to do. It was only recently that most of class 1-A passed the hero licence exam. They all rushed forward towards the mayhem.

Iida was the first to speak as they ran, "Our priority is the citizens, Deku, Kirishima, Tokoyami, and Jirou you hold off and distract the villain while we hold the rescue!"

"Got it!" Everyone but Bakugou shouted in unison.

They rounded the corner to engage the villain and to their surprise it was someone familiar. It was the Noumu creature from the League of Villains.

"If he's here then that means..." Uraraka stuttered.

"Yeah." Was all Deku could manage. "They could be after Kacchan again."

"Don't under estimate me!" Bakugou shouted in anger.

"I'm not, you just don't have the license yet so you can't fight without getting in trouble." Deku said trying to calm his hot temper. "Besides remember last time we encountered on of these? The best thing to do would hold it off until the pros get here, and evacuate the citizens."

"Deku is right." Kirishima said in an attempt to clam down Bakugou. "Let's just stick with Iida's plan." Bakugou growled but didn't say anything further as group split up.

As Deku was going towards the large creature he felt a cold hand grab behind his neck

As Deku was going towards the large creature he felt a cold hand grab behind his neck. He turned his head slightly to see the face of Shigaraki. Well not really his face because it was covered by one of the many hands that clung to his body. chills went up his spine and Deku remembered the first time he met him in the mall. It seemed so long ago, like a distant memory. But now he wasn't alone, he had his friends around him. They all turned and noticed the snare Deku had been caught in. It seemed like no one knew what to do. What could they do? In a single second Shigaraki could kill Deku if he wanted.

"Don't worry." Shigaraki said loud enough for his friends near by to hear. "I just want to have a little chat with him."

Deku could see in his friends eyes with plans running through their brains. It was impossible to get out of this situation and he didn't want to get anyone else involve. "It's fine guys." He forced a smile. "I'll be alright."

"No you won't!" He could hear Uraraka shout, she looked angry but more then anything concerned.

Shigaraki chuckled and spoke again, "I'll return him soon. Kurogiri..."

A black portal opened up swallowing the Noumu. Next it opened dragging Shiaraki and his hostage, Deku, into darkness. An unknown abyss in an unknown location.

"Deku!" Uraraka shouted running toward the disappearing portal.

"Wait." Asui, said holding her back. "We can't beat them alone."

"But-" Uraraka stopped when she saw Asui face tearing up. Of course she didn't want to leave Deku in this situation but there was nothing that could be done. It frustrated her how helpless she was. She needed to get stronger! And she wasn't the only one to think that. The rest of class 1A did too.

They all needed to get stronger.

So... What do you think? It's my second fan-fiction Please enjoy it!