chapter 4

"Noir, when will it take effect?"

The man shrugged he wasn't much for words and didn't speak very often. But some things called for an explanation. "It's different for everyone, depending on how strong their will is the effects can be delayed."

Shigaraki began to scratch his neck, "Give me an estimate."

"It will be anywhere from one hour to 72 hours."

Shigaraki groaned again. Kurogiri spoke to ease Shigaraki, "It's okay perhaps this is better this way, it will happen slowly over time. He will be on the inside when he turns. He will create doubt and fear within the academy."

Himiko giggled, "Sounds like fun. I could always go undercover and observe him."

"Not a bad idea." Noir said.

Shigaraki didn't speak a word but just walked away going down the stairs. Kurogiri gave Himiko the 'okay' and she jumped with joy, "I know just who to imitate." She took a vial of blood and drank it. Her curly blond hair straitened out into a longer style. It darkened into a deeper shade of yellow. her face rounded with puffed up pink lips. Himiko's eyes transformed into a steel blue hue her clothing flipped into the UA uniform. "Well I am off then." she twirled out the door with a skip in her step.

Noir didn't care much for theatrics he opened up a book he had been waiting to read and started to drown himself in the new world. A world of theories and countless possibilities. Shigaraki had the right ideas, this world had far too many 'heros' in it. The outcasts were beat up. The weak were destroyed. Glory only went to the hero that saved the world from the strange ones. To be blunt they were bullies.

Noir knew this from personal experience. His twin brother looked strange to the world he was born without a body. He was a mass of contorting liquid that turned into what ever he desired. He quickly became a prodigy. He could learn quicker then he could be taught. He mastered his quirk before many of his age even developed theirs. The government quickly took noticed and deemed him a threat the second he refused to join them.

Noir on the other-hand was the complete opposite. He was teased for being weak. He was too slow for his own good. His quirk didn't develop even after all the other kids had. Noir was invisible on the governments radar.

The heros killed his brother, and awoke Noir's quirk. The one mistake they would learn to regret.

(Sorry problem with publishing)