Chapter 1

"I'm glad my little distraction worked." Shigaraki said as they appear in an unknown place. He kept his grip tight around Deku's neck, not giving any openings for escape.

Kurogiri  nodded "Yes, it was much easier then expected."

"That's because of my intel!" A girl shouted from the doorway. "I told you where they were so you could open a warp gate near by."

"Does it matter why it worked? As long as it is going as planed." Another villain said.

Deku's couldn't see the other villain but knew there wasn't any chance for escape. He would have to wait for help. "W-w-what are you going to do to me?" He asked trying not to sound scared.

Shigaraki chuckle a little and released Deku's neck, "We're going to get you to switch sides."

"I won't become a villain, you'll have to kill me first." It was one thing to try and get Ka-chan on their side but it was another to convince him. Deku would never be a villain, it was always his dream to be a hero. If they thought he would be their ally they were sorely mistaken. Deku looked around the room, there were six villains. Each one looked strong and two sat by the only exit.

Shigaraki smiled behind the hand covering his face. "Don't look so nervous I'll return you safely to the academy. Like I said earlier I only want to have a little chat." He gestured towards a chair, "Have a seat."

"I'll stand."

Shigaraki sighed, "Suit yourself, but don't even think of using your quirk. I'll get straight to the point.  I want you to join our cause."

"No way!"

"You say that now but soon you'll be joining us of your own free will." He gestured to a man in the room who was dressed in black, his lower face was covered in white bandages. This left his eyes as his distinct feature. "Noir will help you see our side and ensure that happens." As Noir stepped foward Deku stepped back.

"Dabi, please hold him still, otherwise I can't use my quirk." Noir asked, Dabi who was sitting down grumbled.

Now is my chance!  Deku thought,  while activating One-for-All: Full Crowl. Before he knew it Kurogiri was behind him. The vapor man hit his neck causing Deku to fall into slumber.

"This will make things easier." Noir said coming closer. He knelt down beside Deku's fallen body. And that was the last thing Deku heard or saw before passing out.