Chapter 12

At long last... The Wait is over I bless you beautiful fans with the next chapter! Only I know what comes after this and unfortunately you will have to wait and see. I am really proud of this chapter and I LOVE it sooooo much. I hope you like it just as much as I do. Also because I love you guys a lot and I've been gone, I decided to make this chapter longer then usually. ;)

The final bond had broken quite a while ago. Noir could no longer feel Deku's bonds. But Deku hadn't joined them yet. Shigaraki was growing concerned and so was Noir.

Did he properly rearrange the bonds necessary for Deku's change? Should he have done more. Perhaps he could have turned down the sympathy more, or up the violence. Maybe he should have added in a little more anger. The more Noir thought about it the more nervous he got.

"Stop muttering please." asked Dabi. Noir stopped, although he didn't know when he even began."What's biting you?"

"We'll it's-" Noir was spared from having to speak thanks to Himiko slamming the door open. She was drenched by the rain that fell out of the sky. She also had dark curls that licked her ticklish smile.

"Deki is almost ours~ Deki is almost ours~♡" She spun around letting the wet clothing fling loose droplets like confetti. Her dance led her to hug Dabi from around his back.

"You seem a little too happy about this." Dabi smirked.

"I am he's soooo fun to play with, Te-he. He's cute and sweet."

"So he's changing?" Noir pressed.

"Very much so, but he's sowowo worried about it. It's fun to watch! But get this..." she leaned foward on her heels while her face came close enough to kiss the mask that covered Noir's mouth. "He's fainted."

"He's what?"

"Fainted, collapsed, out of commission, kapoot! Looks like he's battling with your bonds and his own convictions. I wonder who will w~i~n."

"Who indeed." Noir was pleased to know his quirk was busy at work transforming Deku into a Villian. Deku on the other had was not pleased, he was afraid.

Recently fear, anger, and contentment was all he felt. His life had started to collapse because of uncovered lies and painful truths. The world was an ebony metal as smooth as pearls and it reflected a single red light that stretched across it's surface. Deku was moving closer to the light trying to touch it with the tips of his fingers, trying to capture the only thing that kept him from falling into complete and utter darkness. Never before had he longed for something so much, he hungered for the red glow more then he thirsted for power. He was in the middle of a famine in which the red light would provide answers.

Answers to what, he wasn't sure. But some how the crimson glow would free him. And some how, no matter how far he walked, Deku couldn't reach the light. It was always elusive. Then without warning the light shut off. Deku was plunged info a void of uncertainty and fear. The light began to pulse again this time it was a growing blue, it was the sky. Stretching to unveil the darkness. The black surface reflected the light making the ground and air blend together.

It was beautiful and breathless. Then a large laugh echoed, invading the serenity. Deku looked around for the sound. Nothing. The echo faded into silence, empty silence. Once more the intrusive sound bounced off the boundless place.

The sound came from behind him. This time Deku was able to see who was creating the noise.

It was himself.

He was standing in a suit dipped in black with a smile stretching ear to ear. "Hello Deku." The sky around him bleached into the same red as the saving light.

The sky and Deku had been divided in two. Red and blue. The one asking questions and the one with all the answers.

The dark figure wisped away and reappeared closer. Dangerously close. "I'm here to help."

The Dark Deku blew to another location, "I know you're tired of living like this. Forgotten..."

"Stop."

"Rejected..."

"Stop it!"

"Weak..."

"I said stop it!"

"What are you going to do about it if I don't stop? " The words cut deep because they both knew that the good Deku had no weight to his words. "You. are. Nothing."

"I'm a hero!"

"To who? Yourself? Society? All Might? Who defines a hero?"

"I.. I don't know. "

"I do. " Dark Deku teased his red sky invading the blue. "Power. Power is what defines a hero."

Deku looked up at himself. He wanted to defend the hero's, himself, to prove that there was more to him than what the Dark Deku was implying. The words lodged in front of his throat and he chocked on it.

"You don't have enough power, or rather you don't know how to use it. All Might won't teach you properly."

"So what am I supposed to do!?"

"You know the answer."

Deku nodded and reached out his hand to the man he needed to be: the Dark Deku. The minute their fingers touched the blue sky began to bleed and he sank unto the black, reflective ground.
The Dark Deku won, and the Good Deku was now dead.

The Dark Deku squatted at the place where the good Deku died, a silent stream of water rolled down his eyes, he had killed a part of himself. The first person he had killed. "I'll carry on our legacy. Just watch me." He promised in reverence.

" He promised in reverence