Chapter 2

Deku's world was swallowed by darkness. He felt alone, cold, and afraid. He looked around the void he fell in. Nothing. There was not a single light, he couldn't even see the hand in front of his face. The only sound that echoed was his breath, in time with the metronome known as his heartbeat. Suddenly out of nowhere a familiar voice spoke.

"Young Midoriya!"

Deku slowly opened his eyes fleeing from the abyss. "All Might?"

"Thank goodness you are awake!" Responded his hero.

"What happened?"

"I was hoping you could tell me. After Shigaraki kidnapped you, your classmates return as quickly as possible to inform the staff. However when we went to go find you, we found you unconscious outside by the gate. You couldn't have been gone for more then twenty minutes."

"I don't remember a lot."

"It will all come back in due time." The little old lady know as recovery girl said as she waddled over to the bedside. "From what I can tell there were no injuries."

"So that means I'm good to go?"

Recovery Girl nodded and Deku's face lit up.

"Everyone is worried about you, so we better go tell them you're all right." All might said smiling brightly.

Deku nodded as he pulled the covers away. They walked to the dorms to find everyone sitting in the Lounge. They all jumped up at once bombarding him with questions. "Look I'm okay, really." He put his hands up defensively. "They just talked to me?"

"Well what did they say?" Someone yelled over the voices, he couldn't tell who it was.

"I'll tell you just let's settle down first."

It took a while before everyone has finally calmed down and starting taking their seats. By the time they were all silent Deku felt like he was able to start.

"I'll start from when I remember. After Shigaraki teleported me to his lair, he let go and we talked. Of course I couldn't escape because they had me surrounded in the room. He kept telling me I would become a villian. When I disagreed, I tried to escape and then they knocked me out. Next thing I know I'm in the nurse's office."

"But you would never become a villian, you're one of the most heroic ones here. " Uraraka said.

"That's what I was thinking."

"But they obviously have a plan they wouldn't go through all that trouble for nothing." Satou grumbled.

"It could be possible they did something to Deku while he was passed out. " Tokoyami said.

"But what could they do to turn Deku bad?" Uraraka inquired.

The voices raised again in a loud clamor for attention.

"Look!" Deku shouted, "It doesn't matter now. I'm never going to become a villain and that's that." This was the one thing he was absolutely sure about.