chapter 3

Aizawa and All Might smiled proudly.

"Today we'll be having a sparing compatition," Aizawa said flatly.

"The judges will be us and Recovery Girl." All might smiled with enthusiasm. "You've already done well against many villains and doing this will also help you practice your quick against people."

"Lucky having Recover Girl close by will be helpful if you win but are injured." Aizawa pulled out a piece of paper. "Here is the roster. Each round will last five minutes, and is based on a point system."

"Of couse if your opponent gives up or if you incapacitate them before time is up you will also win." All might informed.

"A compatition? Now I'm rilled up!" Kirishima shouted.

"Sound like fun!" Tsu said.

"Then let's go!" All Might yelled. The rest of Class A cheered loudly.
The battle to determine who the best in class A was officially began.

It was different from the school compatition that was more about showing off, this one was more about skill, reflex and speed.

The first pair was Tsu V.s Hagakure.
Hagakure took off her gloves and all trace of her where abouts vanished. Tsu smiled "I can so something similar you know." Tsu's skin started to blend I'm with the area. Both of them could not see eachother. Tooru then shouted as a tongue appeared out of nowhere and picked her up.

"Put me down! I lost, I lost!" Hagakure put her gloves back on and Tsu reapeared. "How did you find me?"

"Hmm. Frogy instinct?"

"That's no fair."

The next pair was Aoyama vs. Ojiro.

"Are you ready to be blown away by my beam?" Aoyama chuckled while he fluttered his cape.

Ojiro scratched his cheek bashful, "I could win though."

"Ultimate attack: Navel beam!"

Ojiro used his tail to avoid the attack. It brushed past him in a whirl.

Aoyama landed and flipped his hair. "I was just getting warmed up! Next attack-"

Aoyama didn't finish his sentence because he was knocked out by Ojiro's tail. "Looks like I did win. Lucky~"

"Wow, everyone is really excited." Mina yelled, "I can't wait for my turn."

"I'm nervous about my turn." Uraraka fiddled with her fingers.

"Well I'm not! I'm going to crush my opponent!" Bakugo proudly yelled.

"Now, now Kaa-chan." Deku stopped as the teachers introduced the next pair.

"Bakugo and Mineta." Aizawa called.

"I give!" Mineta yelled before Bakugo even entered the ring.

"You what!!!!" Bakugo set off some sparks from his hand.

"Yeah, why don't you give a go? You can't give up without a fight," Iida encourage.

"No way, no way, no way!" Mineta started to cry violently, "There is no way I can win against him! I'll be toast, nothing but burn ash! I'll die!!!!!"

Aizawa sighed heavily, "Well if you aren't going to fight then we'll announce the next match."

Bakugo clicked his tongue and stormed towards the other winners. There were still seven more match ups for the first round. And the next match was Satou vs. Sero.

"Looks like it's my time to shine." He said while getting up on stage.

"We'll see about that."

The battle ended in a draw twice but on the third one Sato came out the winner.

The battles continued, until it was Deku's turn, he was the last one to fight. "Good luck Iida!"

"You too."

The friends shook hands before their battle bagan.