Bad Luck (Filler)

This is not a part of the main story this is just a fun little one-shot/filler for you fans ;) if you like it then I'll be happy to try and squeeze in some more just tell me what you think after you read it! Also if you ever get board and you like my writing check out my other books especially my original book Zero. Any way here you go, as always Thank you for being awesome and enjoy!

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" Deku yelled gritting his teeth.

"C-c-come on let's just talk about this." Kacchan said timidly.

"There's NOTHING to talk about!"

"Shhh, try to keep your voice down."

Deku swung his fist stopping inches from Kacchan's face. "If you hadn't been such an idiot we wouldn't be in this mess!"

"Just calm down!"

"I AM NOT GOING TO CALM THE **** DOWN!!!!"

They finally reached the gates when Deku yelled that, causing tears to hover at the edge of Kacchan's eyes

They finally reached the gates when Deku yelled that, causing tears to hover at the edge of Kacchan's eyes. Deku glared at the ones who were watching, "WHAT DO WE LOOK LIKE A CIRCUS? QUIT STARE'N!" Deku left Kacchan and began to storm off.

"Wait! We need to figure this out!" Deku ignored him and kept walking. Violently kicking a rock as he left.

"What am I going to do know?" Kacchan said nervously, he ran after Deku knowing that he was still not off the hook. They both wandered into the class room as the bell rang. They would have to fix this problem soon but class was starting, and that meant they had to put off the problem until latter. Everyone of class 1A was chatting when they walked in. Deku stormed in and swung his feet on top of his desk, Well on top of Kacchan's desk. Iida being class rep approached him. "That is not your seat and please refrain from placing your dirty shoes ontop of all the desks.

"Huh?" Deku growled angrily, "I will sit were I want to, and do what I want to, you can go shove a stick up your a-"

Deku was cut off by Kacchan "It's alright I don't mind I'll sit in his desk instead, then there will be no problem." He chuckled nervously.

Uraraka looked at them nervously, "Are you two feeling alright?"

"Peachy." Deku spat.

"Hey she was just concerned about us! You shouldn't talk that way." Kacchan intervened.

"What are you saying you nerd, got a problem?" Deku slammed his food near Kacchan's.

"No- I'm Just saying-" Kacchan stuttered and was saved when Eraser Head, Present Mic. And All Might came in.

"Don't bother taking your seats, hurry up and change into your gym suits then met us at training grounds 2C. That's all." Eraser Head mumbled before walking out.

"Um- Wait..." Kacchan started to say and then was shut up by Deku.

"Don't say a word about this Nerd or else I'll wreck your little body until you'll be in Recovery Girl's care for a month."

"But why I'm sure they can help."

"We'll figure this out later for now let's just change." Deku snapped ending the discussion. Deku griped Kacchan's arm and yanked him away.

Tsu looked at Uraraka, "Something is wrong with those guys."

"I know!" Uraraka agreed, "It's like they've swapped personalities or something.

"Kirishima!" Tsu called him over.

"Yeah?"

"We need your help, you're on good terms with Bakugo right?"

****

As training begin Kacchan started to build up sweat, when he could feel enough for an explosion he let it blast into the air. The force sent him flying backwards and topple over. He tried again this time planting his feet, he let the blast go in to the air and right into his face. Lucky for him his body was used to fire and explosives. Kacchan looked over at Deku who was having the time of his life with his quirk.

He flew through the air with ease, teasing between full crowl, and smashes. At one point he even created a new move: Impact. He built up his power inside a limb then released it as fast as he could. The wind of the force was so powerful it would cause damage to something without him even touching it. The move was similar to some of Kacchan's blast, minus the fire part.

Kacchan decided to try one more time to use the quirk. It blew him away and he landed on top of Deku. "Get off me nerd!" Deku shoved him off and yelled at him loud enough for everyone to hear, "If you don't know how to use my quirk then you shouldn't use it at all! I don't want any damage done to my body! Why do you think I haven't pummeled you to the ground yet? Got that Deku?"

"Um Kacchan, I thought you didn't want anyone to know about-"

Deku cut him off, "I don't care if they know or not I just didn't want to miss class, my mom would've killed me."

"Um Deku?" Uraraka asked.

"Yeah?" Kacchan answered.

The whole room went quiet.

"Guess that explains some things." Kirishima smiled trying not to laugh. If he did Kacchan would kill him. Or at would it be Deku? Either way there was some explaining to be done.