Chapter 9

Noir felt the first bond break. He smiled though no one could see beneath his mask. "It's begun." he said.

"What are you mumbling about?" Dabi asked while drinking a cup of whiskey.

Kurogiri stood behind the bar, polishing his tableware, Shigaraki well, he was doing whatever he did, and Himiko was still gone.

Noir spoke up, "Deku's bonds are beginning to break."

Shigaraki stopped what he was doing, "Tell me more."

"You already know my quirk and have a brief idea of how it works. It's like poison, if it gets into the blood stream or gets digested it's game over. What you might not know is that I can feel it when my power begins to take effect. After it's completely taken effect I no longer feel it. Right now our young hero has started to change."

Shirgarki smiled and went away to do, well again what ever it was that he did in his room. Truth be told Noir didn't know him that well because he joined recently, after Sensei fought All Might, to be exact. Himiko was easy to understand, she said whatever she thought and was blunt about everything. Dabi kept to himself but he wasn't cold, and Kurogiri watched over the group. Noir well, his part in all this was clear. To create mayhem. His power was the center of havoc.

His quirk Blood Bonds was unique, unregistered, and powerful. In the wrong hands it was a useless power. People would create, break, or rearrange bonds that were needed. For example if Noir decided to cut Deku's 'saving bond' he would not care about his classmates, or other people, He would only care about himself. That being said that would also mean that the League of Villains and everyone in it would not be seen as 'save' worthy. We wouldn't be his comrades.

Another example is if he cut a large bond like Deku's wish to be a Hero. This would make him become a villain yes. But it's likely that Deku wouldn't work with them, he would take matters into his own hands and work by himself. That wouldn't do.

The key to changing someone is not to change their personality, or sever their bonds. The key is to change their bonds; lots of them. Lots of small unnoticeable changes that make a large impact. Turn his peaceful nature into ambition. Turn down his wish to be a hero and put on top of it the desire for power. Take away the peace or calm feeling that someone has and put in its place unsettling or unnatural feelings. Take a bond with the classmates, friends and family, into something riddled with holes, and distrust. Turn sympathy into a fraction of what it used to be. replace the feeling of spite and fear against us with trust and a homely feeling. Take a few more tweaks and viola' you have a Villain Deku.

I love this chapter and because it's Easter I'll give it to you as a gift! :) enjoy and tell me what you think my wonderful fans! Lots of Love, AJSimagine