Chapter 15

"Thank you for the damage report on city A, Hank. We're glad to see it progressing smoothly." The female news reporter smiled, "It's good to see that the Heroes not only take care of the villains but they work along side us to take care of the clean up as well."

The male reporter cut in, "In this case the damaged was quite large. During the fight Mt.Lady couldn't move well in such a tight area, in the end the damage went up and other heroes caught the villians."

The Female spoke again, "But because Mt.Lady and the villians she was chasing were responsible  for most of the damage she is helping out. And I have to admit after watching that footage my opinion of her went up not down."

The male smiled, "That's for sure she's helped with the clean up and given several formal apologies. She's still a rookie hero after all."

"That's right Kirt, everyone starts out as a novice. I'm sure even All Might was like that when learning to use his quirk."

Behind the the news anchors a video started to roll, "Actually Cherry, I'm glad you brought up All Might. There has been some breaking news on him. Behind us is some amature footage taking around noon yesterday."

The footage moved in front of the reporters consuming the whole screen. A couple of heads blocked the way and lots of murmurs were surrounding an older man and a young boy.  The boy looked on edge as he stared down the man.

"What's going on?" Someone next to the filmer asked. 

"Don't know but it seems big."

"A fight?"

"No, not yet."

"Whoa!" The cameraman exclaimed. The video shook a little in his hand blurring the picture momentarily. A large void  appeared behind the young boy.

"What was that?"

"How should I know?"

Nothing happened, the two inside the crowd neither moved or spoke. The atmosphere made the mob even more restless. Then the kid stepped into the black hole. He sank into it and the smoke vanished, being carried away like wind.  Light rains started to drop. The kind that only last a little while.

The man remaining stood still. The filmer shifted to get a look at the man's face. The whole time he had been filming behind him. He pushed enough to get a side shot.
The man was scrawny with dark, glossy eyes. He smiled deeply, it was a familiar smile.  One that filled hope into the hearts of the people. The man said it as soon as he recognized the grin.
"I think that's All Might."

"All Might? What's going on then? It didn't look like a fight. Do you think-"

"Shhhh."

All Might began to cough up blood, and fall to his knees. "Whaa! Someone call ×××!"

"Is any one here a doctor?"

"He needs help!"

The crowd begins to scattered as sirens are heard in the background. The people pull back and in the confusion the camera falls to a bunch of moving feet and blurry back shots of All Might who was now fainted.

"What just happened?" The filmer asked while recording the ambulances pulling up.

The video dissolves and the news anchors reappear.

Cherry spoke first in rehearsed surprise, "Whoa, what did we just see here?"

Kirt looked at the camera, "Well Cherry we are still unsure as to what exactly happened to our favorite hero. The police haven't given us any answers to our questions."

"So that means we don't know what happened or why. We don't know who that boy was. We don't know what he vanished in. And we don't know how All Might is doing." Cherry confirmed.

"Actually," Kirt started, "That last one we do know. All though we don't know where All Might is recovering, we do know that his physical condition has become stable."

"Do we know if he's awake or not?" Cherry asks.

"Unfortunately no, but I hear that tomorrow the police are going to make a statement at town hall. We will be able to report and update you then."

Cherry looks directly at the camera and and so does Kirt, "Thank you for watching H.C.N. 2! I'm Cherry."

"I'm Kirt."

They both speak in unison, "Until we update you next time!"

The broadcast is cut off and a voice-over thanks the viewers and sponsors. Then it reminds the audience of when H.C.N 2 will air next. The commercials are turned on as the news broadcast officially ends.

 The commercials are turned on as the news broadcast officially ends

Himiko actually really loves animals especially reptiles and cats.

>>> No questions to be answered<<<