Chapter 8

"If you wanna go...then there's no holding you back!" Deku let Full Crowl swallow his body, he let the energy flow in place of his blood. There was no going back, there was no calming Ka-chan down. There was only one way to resolve this issue: Fight.

Deku prepared himself as Ka-chan got ready to fight for real. "I have no intention of becoming your punching bag in this fight, Ka-chan!"

Ka-chan huffed, and glared at Deku insulted, he stood still with no sign of movement then out of thin air he burst forward into the sky. His hand stretched above his head and the other aimed at Deku's. He blasted down at full force.

Deku jumped back, "Close one." he said to himself. He glanced up to see ka-chan throwing another attack at him, not giving him a single moment to think, he was also in mid-air so there was no room for movement. Deku was so focused at the front that he barely noticed Ka-chan behind him. It was an action less then a second, a force of instinct that gave him raw movements. He pounded his back in a wall and jumped out of the next attack. It was all happening to quick for him. There was no time to breath, no time to think.

Frustration started to boil, something inside him started to awaken, something in his blood started to change him. In the begging he didn't want to fight. Now, he was just as vengeful and hungry as Ka-chan was. They both paused with a distance between them after Deku had been blasted away. Ka-chan was yelling something, but Deku couldn't hear what. His body hurt, it burned. It wasn't from Ka-Chan's flames it was from something else. It was making his blood boil in a frenzy. More power, more power, more power, he had to win, to....

kill?

Deku shook his head, no he aspired to be like Ka-chan to be as strong as All Might.

and yet...

He wanted to win bad enough to kill.

Deku raged forward using his ultimate move 8% Maximum Power Limit. His power surprised him, suddenly Ka-chan was slow, he could see the action and he could finally dodge. But that wasn't enough. No. He wanted to attack, "IS THAT ALL YOU'VE GOT!!!" Deku screamed. He let his power of full crowl concentrate into his arms. Ka-chan built up his explosion and prepared to toss it forward. A collision that could kill both of them, a force that would bring the building down. A feeling that fumed inside both in an incurable rage.

Then suddenly, unexpectedly, they stopped...

The fight was over and neither one got to see who won. All Might and Eraser Head appeared from the shadows.

"Sorry for eavesdropping on you." All Might said. "I'm sorry for not realizing it." Deku didn't move, his power was stolen but his frustration was not.

"Why Deku?" Ka-chan looked hurt. "Ever since the time with the sludge guy...why was it him?"

As all might began to comfort Ka-chan and Ka-chan was yelling back at him, Deku stood numb. He didn't get to finish his fight. All Might interfered. It was his fault! He could have won! Eraser had made some remark and left the three of them to talk things out. Everything after that was a blur. A loathsome, draw.

There was a bitter taste in Deku's mouth and he needed it to stop.

Just so you know, you guys keep me going. I honestly think my chapters are short and weak and you anyways have such energy and give me responses I've never seen before. Not to mention you're loyal.

So thanks :)