Chapter 16

The news broadcast had made its way around the world. Not a single person hadn't heard the news about the unknown boy and All Might's collapse. Rumors quickly spread like wildlife, consuming everything in its path. As for the ones directly related to the incident they could feel a heavy burden weighting on them.

Mrs. Midoryia nearly burned herself when watching the footage. Her son was gone. He had been missing and now he was gone. She had known him, raised him, loved him, and now she was crying for him. He became out of reach when he moved into the dorms, but now he was no where in sight. She could feel her heart squeeze at the thought of her son being lost. In reality she was the one who did not know where to look. She dropped to the floor overwhelmed by tears. She couldn't breath over her tight chest. Everything around her was caving in to bury her. A foul smell and foggy smoke lifted into the air. She mechanically turned off the burning heat and left the blackening food on the other side of the stove. Her sluggish movements drew her to sit down and attempt to breathe in between sobs. She was his mother and she didn't even know where her son was. She couldn't hold him, talk to him, or see him. Everything blurred in a furry of fear and sorrow. Please let him be safe and return home were the only thoughts she could manage to pray.
As she sunk deeper into the darkness of despair she felt gentle arms embrace her. Inko looked up to see her close friend Mitsuki Bakugo.

"Looks like I made it just in time." Mitsuki said. That line was one Inko had spoken many times in the past. It was a line she spoke when she caught Mitsuki before she did something bad. Eventually it became their moto. In time it turned into code for I made it to you before trouble did. Inko let everything out while her friend comfort her in silence. There was nothing either one could do or say to change what had happened. They didn't know how much time had passed and they didn't care.

However Tsukauchi knew exactly how much time had passed as he sat outside the doctors office. He came as soon as he had gotten the call. He had stayed there waiting on the edge of his seat for hours on end. The doctors didn't want to let anyone see All Might yet. All they would say was that he was stable. Unconscious but stable. That was not enough for Tsukauchi yet. He needed to see that All Might was okay with his own eyes. At this time out of the corner of his eye he could see the T.V in the waiting room beginning to report the incident. Mr.Tsukauchi had already seen the tapes and begun to work the case, but because of his personal ties he was quickly cut off and put on a different case.

He also couldn't tell his wife any details of why he wasn't home on a surprise day off. But she gently let him know that it was alright. She soothed him and told him not to worry. As long as she didn't go into labor he didn't need to be with her. This was a small comfort to him but not enough. His foot started to bang the floor with a quick tap, tap, tap. He's hands where webbed together on the bouncing knee. The image reminded him of a bug caught in a spiders web. He was the desperate bug and the Web was that of worry.

"Mr.Tsukauchi" The doctor called.

He nearly knocked the chair over when he sprang to his feet. "Yes!" He said louder then he ment to. He muttered a quiet apology while briskly walking towards the doctor.

The doctor gently smiled, "He's fine." She assured before continuing, "Sorry for keeping you so long. We had to get his records from U.A high because we didn't have them. Once we got them we worked on him." The doctor emphasize 'him' to indicate that it was still secret that All Might was here.

Tsukauchi quickly picked up the subtle hint and nodded, "Thank you." He breathed he could feel his shoulders drop and relax, "He's like a brother to me."

"Would you like to see him."

"Please."

"Right his way then." She gestured while leading him down a winding hall way. About half way through the doctor's pager went off and she had a nurse guide him the rest of the way. The nurse led him to the door and warned Tsukauchi the All Might wasn't awake and to be patient.

He walked in tears in his eyes. The door silently closed behind him. All Might looked fragile, and pale. Not the usual design when he was in his non-hero form. This time his bones shook from the oxygen tank. The IV drip looked like it could rip his skin ofg not handled carefully. His golden hair was a dull grease that collected sweat. His pale skin which was usually white was now a faint greenish-yellow. Tsukauchi pulled up a chair to rest beside All Might. "Wake up soon, old friend," Tsukauchi urged as he sat down to wait.

Dabi has a younger sister and Himiko reminds Dabi of his sister.

Himiko can tie a knot in a cherry steam with her tongue.

No one knows what's under Noir's mask and it really bothers Himiko all though she won't admit it.

Shigaraki knows how One for All works and All for One. He and Sensei are the only people who know exactly how both quirks work.

Shigaraki does not yet have All for One, because Sensei was imprisoned.

Shigaraki, Noir, and Kurogiri are very organized. Dabi and Himiko are not organized.

>>>no questions to answer<<<

You know you can ask me anything about the book, my opinions on stuff, or even a question for a character right? I'll answer it in my next chapter I promise!