chapter 5

The battle between Deku and Iida was a close win. They both moved almost too fast to follow and battled with their legs. In the end after a long while Deku ended up the winner because he used his hands to punch as well as kick.

The students who would go on to the next rounds were, Tsu, Ojirio, Bakugo, Deku, Shoji, Jiro, Ashido Sero, Tokoyami, and Todoroki. All Might called it a day and told everyone the final ten would go on tomorrow. Before making it to the showers to clean up Ka-chan stopped Deku.

"Don't think I won't win. I will and then we'll have a rematch." Ka-chan snapped before leaving Deku to himself.

Deku smiled to himself it would be a great rematch indeed that is if they got paired up to fight against one another.

Himiko made it to UA just in time to see the interaction. As far as she could tell there was no blood lust in his smile. She would have to continue observing. No problem she the thought. She was good at waiting.

The fun would begin tomorrow when the second round began.

She watched as the sky dulled and the kids disappeared into the dorms. She could do the same, sneak in and hide until morning. But where was the fun in that? She didn't need sleep, the night was her friend. It enveloped her in a blanket of darkness allowing her access to the world. It was like a magic trick. She could see and hear everything but they couldn't see her. With night she could do what she did best she could spy. After all that was what she came here to do.

Izuku would go to bed (he was still a goodie-two-shoes) and she would explore. This was a unique chance to examine the teachers as well as the students. They knew All Might's class already but the rest, especially the older classes they did not know as much. This seemed silly to Himiko. The older years were the hero's they would be fighting in a year or two. They posed a closer threat then class 1-A.

She slithered through the grounds tryng to find the principals office within the large school. All the data on the students would no doubt be there. Then not only would she know more about 1-A, she would know about the 3rd years that seemed to loom in the back of her mind.

She stopped suddenly when footsteps echoed in her ears. She stood back hiding in the familiar shadows. "We really shouldn't be walking around outside this late at night..." Himiko knew the voice it belonged to Izuku. The boy continued, "Kachan, how far away are you going?" The other boy got angry when there was no answer, "Hey..." once again silence. Izuku also known as Deku sighed no longer attempted to start a conversation. He just followed Kachan and Himiko followed him. This should be interesting.