Chapter 1:The Introduction

My name is Catherine Brooks and I'm 17 years old. My older brother died last year because of brain cancer. Believe me or not, but I didn't go to school last year. Perhaps anyone could get this loss well, but not for me. My brother is just not a brother to me, but he's also my mother, father, best friend, my guardian. Losing him is like losing half of me. I love him, so much.

        After the loss, my brother's good friend showed up to me and said to me "I'll do what it takes to make you happy". So, I accepted his help and let he and his brother live with me in New York City. Jason Holland, a good friend of my brother and Jeremy Holland, Jason's twin brother. Jason and my brother were good friends since collage. As for Jeremy, he's the same age as me and since these twin brothers lived with me, Jeremy and I went to the same school.

        Let me introduce you to Jason Holland. His full name is Jason Isaac Holland. He's the same age as my brother, 24 years old. He is very kind and helpful to me. I remembered crying in front of my brother's grave, and he standing behind me to give me a warm hug of his. It was raining on that day, but I won't budge. So, he took an umbrella with his right hand and his left hand wrapped my body to keep me comfort. I was so grateful on that day, realizing that Jason is a very kind person and my brother was very lucky to have a friend like Jason.

        Let's move on. Jason's twin brother, Jeremy. I would be honest that Jeremy has a really nice blond hair. I'm not saying that Jason doesn't has a hair, it's just that Jason has a normal black hair. As for Jeremy, if a wind blows, his hair will be blown in a slow motion. Is this what they called 'Love at first sight'? I'm going to denied that I ever said this, but Jeremy is more good-looking than Jason, but people use to say "Never judge people by it's cover". So, I'm gonna keep reminding myself that looks are not everything.

        Anyways, Jeremy's full name is Jeremy Brandon Holland. Sometimes, he would be helpful and sometimes he would be sneaky, free-spirited and more bad influence. Trust me, you don't want to be his friends when you spend more time with him.