Chapter 18: Victor's Comfort

Victor's comforts is very sweet of him. "They'll be fine. They're brothers, aren't they? They would never hurt each other. You just stay in bed and let me comfort you in the mean time", said Victor. Victor then touches my cheek and he made me laugh. It was like he never touches a cheek before. I asks him, "What are you doing?" and he answers "Comforting you, making you or anybody else laugh is my best own comfort". I laughed again and to be honest, Victor's comforting is very helping.

        It was 2.20 a.m in the morning and there is no Jason nor  Jeremy's appearances. Did something happened? I couldn't closed my eyes, not even a bit. Victor is sleeping so I don't want to bother him. I put my jacket and hoodie on, and leaves the room quietly. I was bored and I needed to do something that could help me forget about Jason and Jeremy. That could help me to forget about my life. Suddenly, I saw a man and he's carrying a baby. I asks myself, where could the mother of the baby gone to? The man was crying too, I approaches the man and he stares at me.

        "Sir, I'm sorry to bother but where's your wife?", I asks the man. The man said to me; My wife? Perhaps you could say my future wife. I was going to propose her, but she has a man for her life. Unfortunately, her husband died because of heart attack and she was having a baby. Today, she'll be giving birth to the baby. She asks the doctors to let me have the baby for a while, and... she just died.. she didn't had the chance to see her daughter's beautiful face. I didn't know what to do because the baby was crying so I took care of her and the baby felt asleep".

        I smiled and asks the man to carry the baby. I carried the baby and she was beautiful. I comfort the man from crying and I was going to say something, but Victor is standing behind me. I turn myself to face Victor, asking him to comfort the man by giving him some advises or an idea about the baby. Victor nods and he sits down next to the man. Suddenly, the baby was a woke and I decided to sing for the baby.

The song was working, the baby is sleeping. After a few minutes, the man decides to be the baby's father. Victor and I watches happily while the man hugs the baby, tightly. Victor and I said our goodbyes to the man and his 'daughter' and heads away to my room. Victor holds my right hand, tightly as we walk on our path.