Chapter 17: Thank you

We start off our conversation with an awkward smile. And Jason decides to end our awkwardness by laying down in my bed next to me. My heart beats faster and I don't know why, but I having goosebumps in my entire body. Perhaps I really do love him, or that I'm just scared of loosing him? Jason lays down closer and hugs me, warmly. This is all I need until my last breath, but I need to end this, before it's too late.

        "Jason, how are you feeling?", I asks Jason before asking him a favor. Jason answers, "I went to the pharmacy for  some medicines. Don't worry about, I'm totally fine", he added. I almost cried almost cried myself, but I need to hold it because it'll only makes things worst! So, I hold on to myself and said to Jason; "Jason, there's a favor I need you to do for me". Jason nods and I continue on my words, "I want us to stop this loving and I need you to look after Jeremy, Victor and my dearest friend, Victoria for me. C-can you do that for me?". I could feel Jason's heartbeat faster and Jason responded, "Sure, Cathy. You know that I would do anything for you to make you happy". "But, I'm not sure that my choices will make me happy", I added.

        I cried  myself, again and Jason is still comforting me, giving the last hug that I'll ever have. "Catherine Brooks, you made those choice and I'm happy for you that you made the right choice, so don't worry about a thing. We'll always love you and we'll promise to move one in our lives, without killing ourselves", said Jason. I kisses his cheek while saying, "Thank you, Jason. Thank you for everything. My brother is very lucky to have you as he's friend".

We stayed in the bed for minutes, until Victor comes in and tells us that Jeremy is drunk and he's making troubles. Jason sit up straight and looks at me, asking to leave. I nodded and Jason leaves the room and asks Victor to stay with me. Victor smiles and sits next to my bed. The room's filter is empty and Victor was holding my hand. I smiled and I said to myself, "This is for the best. And I'm confidently sure that I made the right choice!".