Chapter 19: The Result

The next day, the day that I've been waiting for, the result of my brain cancer. First thing in the morning, I've to do some medical test. Eventhough, Victor has to go to school, I still havr the energy that he gave me, last night. Victor's comfort was very helpful, it gave me life. I know it sounds cliche, but it's the way I feel and it is wrong to feel what we want to feel.

        Victor left in the early morning, because he doesn't want to concern his parents, nor his sister, Victoria. Speaking of her, I wanted to talk to her, but she was always busy with her piano lessons. Victor told me that she had won three trophys and she had been dreaming to be a piano teacher. I'm very proud to have a friend like her, eventhough there were bumpy rides between us, but we're still good friends.

        Anyway, the test that I had to do is at 10.30 a.m. Jason texted me, saying that he'll try to spear his time to be my company for the medical test. It's 10.00 a.m. in the morning and I haven't seen Jason's single hair. I got out from my room and had a little stroll around the patient's receptionist counter. 15 minutes later, Jason comes in with a smile. He apologizes for being late, and we made our way to the medical test room.

        The medical test passes, and it was time to see the result. The result will be check in by my own personal doctor, Dr. Tyler Smith. He welcomes me and Jason to his check up room and starts analizing the result of my brain cancer. A few seconds later, Dr. Tyler make a very serious look and sighs. "Ms. Brooks, your result...is very extraordinary. Before I tell you, your result, would you please tell me, how...how do you feel these days?", Dr.Tyler asks. I answered "Well, sometimes I throwed up, and sometimes I have this unusual headache. It hurts so much that it felt like an elephant had stepped on my head".

Dr. Tyler suddenly make a suprise look, and he responded " Your simptoms are not that bad and there could've been worst. Your brain cancer is truly an extraordinary. The result shows that the tumor hasn't spread to your entire head, but I can't promise you that it'll stop. It seems that your brain cancer spreads slowly, but doesn't put your life indanger. You  must take a lot of medicines, keep your life healthy and come to your daily check up". I couldn't be more happier, I smiled and nodded. "I'll set your daily check up, ASAP. I would like to say, you're very lucky because not all patients with brain cancer had the chance to survive. Some of their brain cancer, spreads fastly around their head and died early in their age", Dr. Tyler smiled and we both leaves the room.