Chapter 5:My Dearest, Jeremy

"Quiet! The three of you! I don't want to end this fight in the principal's office because we have new students that is Jeremy Holland and Catherine Brooks. So, please. Victoria and Victor, go and take your seat!" said the teacher anxiously. The Watson's twins took their seats and the same goes to Jeremy. "Jeremy and Catherine, come front and introduce yourself. I was shocked because it has been a year that I haven't introduce myself to an entire class. Jeremy seemed calm. So, he stands from his chair and went front and I followed his back.

        "Name is Jeremy Brandon Holland. My hobby is listening to musics, hanging around at the library and being there for Catherine. Next to me here, is Catherine Brooks. She lost her beloved brother two years ago and now, me, her and my brother lives in the same house because my brother promised to her brother that he would do anything to make her happy. So, any of you shouldn't be fooling around with her. If you lay a finger on her, you're going to get it on me and you're going to regret it. So, leave her alone!" said Jeremy. I was just standing there, speechless. Should I just play with it or be mad at him? But, when I think again, it's not worth it.

        "O-okay..Thank you, Jeremy. Thank you for the ummm..introduction of you and your friend. Miss Catherine, would you like to add anything?" asked the teacher to me. I shook my head as a 'No'. The teacher then asks the class "Alright,class. Would any of you would like to ask anything to our new classmates?". The class was silent for a few seconds when Tori stood up and ask "Cathy, it's been a while. I miss you and I'm sorry. I'm sorry for my early behavior, would you forgive me?" The teacher was silent when she stares at me. I smiled and answers "Yes, your apology accepted".

        Suddenly, the school's bell's rings. "Okay, class. Looks like we took much time into this 'fight' and the introduction. So, next time don't forget to behave well. Especially, YOU" said the teacher, pointing at Tori and stares coldly to Jeremy. "Class dismissed, and all of you may go to recess" responded the teacher after she release her breath.