Chapter 10:Is it a Date? pt.2

"NO!!" shouted Jeremy. Jason was almost losing control of the car's steering wheel because he was very shocked. "W-what is it, Jeremy? Are you hurt?!?" added Jason. They're still cute when they're having a miscommunication between each other. "No, it's just that..I was saying that I don't want to go to the park with you two. So, just go on without me!" said Jeremy, with his rasping voice, but still sexy. Wait, what's wrong with me??? Oh, God. Something's wrong with me. 

        Anyways, we dropped Jeremy at our house and we continue our 'adventure'? I don't know how to describe this 'hanging out' because I never had feelings to Jason, so I never refer anything as a date when we're alone. But why is my heart is pounding very hard? It's like he's going to do something 'special'. Curious..what's it's going to be? Hmm..I'm curious, too. Let's find out!

        We arrived at a place that I've never been to, he's not going to do some bad things to me, right? Wait??!! Why would I think it that way? He's my late brother's best friend, of course he wouldn't do such bad things. I'll be fine, as soon as I'm by his side. So, when we arrived Jason hurriedly ran to open my door for me; gentleman, is he? After he helped me out, getting out from the car, I saw a fun fair just a few meters from our car. "Is that..what I think it is?" I asks myself. "Come on, we're not stopping here" said Jason as he grabs my right hand and pulls me.

        I noticed myself gasping, while Jason's still grabbing my right hand. It doesn't hurt, but instead it felt wonderful. I felt like none of my problems are chasing me. It felt more like, I'm running away from my problems. A few minutes passes by and we arrived at the front gate of the fun fair. "Cathy.." said Jason,  finishing his sentence heavily. "Yes, Jason?" I ask him as he grabs my right hand more tighter and it slowly grows painfully. I tried to budge, but I would like to hear Jason's words. "You've been like this since on that day, so I thought bringing you here might make you a little less sad? I hope it'll help you throw away those bad memories of yours" said Jason when he suddenly puts his right hand on my warm cheek as it grows more warmer. His left hand was still holding my right hand. "Wanna know something?" asks him again. "Y-yes?" I answered shyly. "If you keep reminding yourself, of those bad memories, it would just make your future, grown darker. I'm sure you don't want a dark future, right?" added Jason, smiling at me.

        He then let's my right hand go and pulls his right hand away from my burning cheek. To be honest, my both cheeks are burning! Anyways, he offers me to enter the fun fair as people would recalls 'Ladies first!'. So, I entered the fun fair and the first thing I saw, was a big fluffy brown- colored teddy bear. This time, I'm pulling Jason and myself to win the big fluffy teddy bear! It was a simple rule, all I had to do is aim the fake duck and shoot 5 more of them, with a fake sniper. Unfortunately, I wasn't that good using guns. Especially, the long gun type one. It was obvious that Jason was staring at me in a cute way and suddenly, he volunteers to participate in the 'competition'. He tried a few times and he failed a few times, but his eyes were staring at those fake ducks to aim and target them. He looks like a professional, to me.