Chapter 22: The End

Jason took me to a park and ordered a hotdog for me, it wasn't what I expected but he's so sweet. "Here", said him while handing a hotdog with a napkin to me. I thanked him as we sat down under a tree.  "It's nice, huh?", said Jason as he digs into his hotdog. I smiled and wanted to know how's he have been doing. "Jason, how you're doing?", I asks. Jason stares at me and smiles,  "To be honest, I was miserable. I was kind of mad because we had to end our 'love drama' and I almost wanted to kill myself. But now, I'm so glad that you have more time with us, with me", said Jeremy.

Jeremy took my hand and realize that I was shivering. The wind is blowing roughly and my body couldn't stand the coldness. Suddenly, Jeremy wraps me in his arms, warming me in his comfy arms. "I'm sorry that I didn't bring my coat, earlier", Jeremy adds.I responded, "It's fine, as long as you're here with me". Jeremy's comfort is so warm but I've just remembered that I needed to tell Jeremy about Jason. How Jason felt for me and how I responded to his confessions of love. "Jeremy..do you still love me?", I asks. "Catherine Brooks, of course I love you. No matter how strong the winds blow, I will never stop loving you", answered Jeremy. I hesitated to tell him, but I have to get to my guts and tell him! "Jeremy, if you still love me, can you promise me that you'll never ever fight with your brother? I mean, fighting about a girl", I asks. Jeremy lets me go from his warm hug and he stares at me coldly. "Why would I never fight with my brother? We're brothers. Of course we fight a lot.

        The wind starts to blows as the sky turns darker. "Jeremy, please. Just promise me out, hmm?", I asks as I put my right hand on Jeremy's hand. Jeremy let out a sigh and stands up. "We need to go, it looks like that it's going to rain heavily", responded Jeremy. Jeremy pulls my hand and we walk to the car. The rain starts to pours heavily and we both stayed quiet for minutes. Jeremy looks at me and smirks while he tries to start our conversation again. "Look, I know about you and Jason. And I don't mind at all. I understand truly that resisting you is hard, but if we both love you then I guess, there's no way out of it. Let's just wish ourselves luck to let you fell either one of us". I was speechless. Did I hear it wrong? Oh God, what have I done? 

So, this means that my 'love drama'either with Jason or Jeremy is getting started. I should just prepare at what comes. I'll wait for their comfort and I'll try to love them as I always do. And as for Victoria, I'll give her a call and be friends with her, again. Anyways, I smiled to Jeremy and he drove us home. What will ever happened to loving my two room mates, huh?