Chapter 13: More Love Drama&Pain?

After hearing out Jason's speech, I stood there by the car, speechless. It was late, so I decided to say "Let's go home, it's getting late. Jeremy and I have school, tomorrow", I added. Jason made a sad face and started the engine's car, and we left the park. We stayed quiet in the car, hoping for either of us to spoke. Jason released the tension and spoke on his behave, "If you want me to wait, then I'll wait until you ended college, or perhaps whenever you want to?". Wow, I thought he was going to say "I'll wait for you after you finish school", but it looked like he could wait 100 years, waiting for my answer.

        Why he was so confident that I'll even say "Yes" to him? It's not even a marriage proposal, but was he serious? Saying that he'll wait for me.. Poor him... What if I had to say "No"? I'm not sure if I could ever reject Jeremy's love, but Jason's heart was so honest. I'm not sure if I could deny it. "Cathy, breakfast is ready", Jeremy whispers from the other side of my door. I woke up from my unconsciousness and I put my right hand on my head, asking myself "What's wrong with me? Since when did this love drama attacked me. M-my life...my life was doing just fine, before. No love drama emerges in my life, existed"

        I snapped out of mind and jumped out from my bed. I went to the bathroom and had a nice warm bath. I was enjoying my bath, until I heard birds, chirping happily. I said to myself "What a beautiful morning", happily. Not knowing what was going to happen.  8 minutes later, I went downstairs and smiled at the both men who had just confessed their love to me, on the same day. Alright, breath! You can face this! It's a must! "Cathy, hurry up! We're going to be late!", shouts Jeremy. "Hmm? Where's Jason?", I asks. Jeremy answers, "He's still in his bed. He told me that he doesn't felt so good, so we'll only be a having toast for today. You're.. okay with it, right?", Jason added. I smiled and say "Sure". I really don't mind, Jeremy not making breakfast, because totally understands him 100% that he doesn't like to cook. It really doesn't matter to me.

After a few minutes, we took our bicycle quick and cycled as fast as we could. We didn't had the chance to check on our bicycle's tire because we were late. I was so careless until I losses the bicycle's control. I accidentally hits Jeremy's bicycle and we both fell from our bicycle. Jeremy gets to his senses and ran to me. "C-Cathy! A-are you hurt??!!"shouts Jeremy. I couldn't answer in fully sentence; "I-I'm fine..You?", I added. Jeremy smiles and nodded. A few seconds later, I could feel my head blacking out. "J-Jeremy.."I tried to tell him about my condition, but my head is knocking me down, hard. I feel myself, unconsciousness.