Chapter 4:The Watson's

After all of the 'drama' ends, we had breakfast together and Jason drop Jeremy and I at school. "Have fun at school. Please be good to each other and take care of each other, okay?" said Jason referring to me and Jeremy. Jeremy frowns and nods as I smiled and nodded to Jason.

        We said our goodbyes and enters the school's front door. "So, when you cried..umm.. Is it, because of me?" asks Jeremy nervously. I smiled and responded "I'm fine. I was being such a cry baby and it has nothing to do with you. Don't worry". We both smiled shyly and we went to the school's office. We took our class's schedule and our locker's key. We left the office as soon as we finished our business. Suddenly, I bumped into someone's tough rear body. "Hey! Watch where you're going! You're going to leave a bruise on my brother's rear body!" shouted a girl. "You better watch what you're saying!" responded Jeremy to the girl. I cool Jeremy down saying "Jeremy, I'm fine. Just, let me apologize to the girl". Jeremy tried to stop me, but I force myself and I was really shock. The girl who shouted to me was one of my classmate in my old school.

        I ask the girl "Victoria? Are you..could it be..Victoria Watson?" while grabbing her hand. "H-hey! L-let me go!" said Victoria or I prefer to call her Tori. Suddenly, a guy cuts off and pull Tori's hand. "Sis, what are you doing?" said the guy. "I did not do anything! She's the one who pulled-" said Tori when the guy cuts off again saying " I'm very sorry of my twin sister's behavior. Sometimes, I couldn't even call her my twin sister. It's complicated" said the guy. I was going to respond to their argue when Jeremy pulls me and says "Let's go! We don't want to be late for our classes" .

        We both ran as fast as we could until we arrives in front of our class. "Jeremy, why did you pulled me?" ask me to Jeremy. Jeremy answers "I'm not Jason,okay?!? I didn't know what to do, so I pulled you because I thought that's the best for the both of us. I don't even want to get into a fight on our first day of school, too!" . I stood there while Jeremy enters the class, alone. I, I didn't know what to say. I don't even know, either I should thank him or be mad at him? I snapped out of myself and stares at the hall's clock and realize that the class was about to start. So, I ran like a predator chasing it's food.

        A few minutes later, a teacher enters with two students. All of us stands and greet the teacher when I realize, that the students who entered with the teacher was Victoria and her twin! "Class, these two are not your new students. They both are late! " said the teacher to Tori and her twin. The class was fill with laughter, when the teacher shouts " Quiet!" and asks Tori and her twin "Do you have any explanation for this 'problem' of yours?". Tori stares to me with her cold eyes, pointing at me and says "She has hit my sweet brother's back!". Suddenly, Jeremy shouts "No! She's wrong! Catherine didn't hit her beloved twin brother!".