Chapter 6: My Dearest, Jeremy pt.2

As soon as the class ends, Jeremy ran, leaving me alone in the class. I tried to chase him, but Tori pulled my shirt, and says "We need to talk. We haven't contact each other after you left school. W-why didn't you tell me? Your  brother?". Hearing her out, makes me want to more explain, but suddenly Tori's twin pulled her away saying "Let her go. She needs to take care of some few things. It's more important than you. Trust me". Tori listened to her twin and let my shirt go.

        "We'll talk about this, later" said me, smiling to Tori. I left the class without even looking back and realizing that it really has been a while, that I haven't talk to Tori. She was a really good friend of mine, until her twin was transferred to our school and Victoria changed. She started to be the 'mean girl' that I had dreamed of when I was young. She was the school's 'rich girl', the 'gossip girl' and the 'meanest girl' in our school.

        I never had the chance to ask her, why did she ever change because she acted strangely when she saw me. She would stare at me whenever I walk next to her. And since then, I started to avoid myself from her. The days past by until the day, Jason told me about my brother's brain cancer. Surprising, is it? Jason, my brother's best friend who was the first person who knew about my brother's cancer. It is surprising and sad, because my brother could've just told me earlier, but he told me that he didn't want to bother me with school problems and his 'sickness'.

        Let's go back with the chasing! I ran until the end of the hall, looking for Jeremy. "Where could he have been to?" I keep asking myself. Suddenly, I've heard a crying. It's not a girl's crying, but it's a boy's crying. And I asks myself again, "It couldn't be Jeremy, right?"