Chapter 19: New Life

Jason and I took a step outside the room, and we both breath out our nervousness. "Thank god", I said relievely. Nothing more to say. Jason responded by hugging me tight, "Do you want me to take you somewhere? After checking you out from this hospital? It would be my pleasure to take you anywhere". He was so sweet, I admitted. I still couldn't forget about it.

        I went to the restroom, while Jason went to the medical counter to take some medicines after checking me out from the hospital. After done changing, I stare at myself on the mirror, saying to myself "What should I do now? I had broke two of my men's heart, thinking that I was going die in the instant, but I wasn't dying. After all that I've told Jason and Jeremy, what should I do now?" I get to my senses and walk out from the restroom, and from the angle of my eye, I saw Jeremy sitting next to Jason. They're discussing about some few things that made their looks serious. I took a step forward and their faces turns to my pale face. "You're done? Come on, just tell us where do you want to go and we'll take you there" said Jeremy while he snaps away my bag from my hands. Rude, but I understands why did it. He doesn't want to fell for me, I don't blame him.

        As Jeremy makes his way to our car, Jason gently puts his warm right hand on my shoulders, saying "Don't bother him, he got dumped by a girl". I made a confusing look and asking myself "He got dumped? He's really trying to find a replacement to me, good one Jeremy. Not bad at all". Jason politely hold my hands as we got into the lift and got into our car. Jason drives the car, while Jeremy sits at the passenger's seat and the backseat is where i sit. I took a deep breath and release it as I say to Jason, "Can we go to the beach?". Before Jason was trying to respond, Jeremy cuts-off by saying "Seriously? The beach? Don't you have a better place?". Jason yells "Jeremy! That's enough! Let's just go to the beach and wether you like it or not, it's your choice. You can stay in the car as long as you want!".

        Jeremy remains silent as he keep staring at the car's window. Jason continue driving the car until we reached the beach. Jason stopped the car and stares at Jeremy, coldly. "Are you coming?" Jason asks Jeremy but Jeremy just shook his head saying "No" to go with us to the beach. Jason got our from the car as he runs to my door to open it for me. I wanted to be alone, so I asks Jason to let me enjoy my alone time on the beach. Jason nods as he waits for me under a coconut tree.

I went near the shore and took a deep breath and releases it. It's so nice to have this feeling, I said to myself. The air is blowing calmly, the birds are chirping. From now on, I'll move on to my 'new life'. I'll fill my time with something I love. I'll fill my time with the 'one' I love.

---------------------------------------

I'm sorry it's a little weird, I've just downloaded this app on my phone, and I'm not that good at using my phone. I'm so sorry and I hope you guys enjoy my story. I was thinking to end this story on Chapter 22, because I want to make some new stories. Hope you'll stay reading my other stories. That's all, see y'all on the next episode.😁😘