Chapter 7: My Dearest, Jeremy pt.3

I enters the 'men's restroom and I was shocked, because it's Jeremy. He was hitting the walls, with his strong fist. I ran to him, putting my right hand onto his left shoulder and says "J-Jeremy, what are you..doing? Please, stop. You're h-", Jeremy cuts me off shouting "Leave me! Let me handle this! I don't need you, here! Not now!".

        I kept asking myself, "how can I comfort him?". I didn't had the chance to think a plan B, so I hugged him as tight as I can and yelled "Jeremy! Please, STOP !?! Y-you don't want to hurt yourself on our first day of school, right?!? Please..please!?!" Jeremy then took a step backwards and says "I-I already hurt myself in our first day of school" while his tears comes out from his eyes.

        I hugged him more tighter, when suddenly he wiped his tears saying "C-can we go to the cafeteria? I- I'm kind of hungry". I almost blown myself with laughter, but I hold myself with a giggle. "W-what's wrong? D-do you think it's f-funny?!" asks Jeremy nervously. I responded myself "Nothing. It's just that, I never knew that you would be that..cute?". I don't even know myself, why did I ever said that???!! It was embarrassing! I can see Jeremy's face was blushing. "Jeremy, you okay?" and Jeremy answered "I'm fine!" while he stood up straight and tried to leave the men's restroom.

        After a few minutes, we bought our lunch's food and went to the school's football field. It was more peaceful. It could really help us both, forgetting the 'fight' that we just had. Suddenly, Jeremy grabs my hand and says "I'm sorry of my early behavior. And, I hope that this 'fight' would be kept between us both?" while he shows a sweet smile on his good-looking face. I answered "S-sure" and Jeremy smiled again while he let's my hand go, but I grabbed his and shouts  "Jeremy, wait!". Jeremy turns at stares at me. "Yes?" asked Jeremy. "D-did you had any feelings? I-in me?"

Finally, I could ask him the 'question', but is it worth my time? Should I ever asked him the 'question'?