Chapter 21: My Love

After the relaxing on the beach for two hours, I decide to go home and started a new life. The three of us arrived home after 10 minutes on the road. Jason helped me carried my bags and as for Jeremy, he went straight to his room. Oh God, did I really broke his heart that bad? He must really hated me, after telling him to end our 'love story'. Jason puts down my bags in my bedroom, and smiled at me. "It's good to have you back here. This house felt empty without your presence. We really miss you, Cathy", said Jason happily. Anyway, did I hear Jason saying 'we'? "Jason, how are you doing? H-how's Jeremy?", I asks. Jason then hugged me and say "I'm fine, we're both doing just fine. I've been talking to Jeremy and he told me that he wanted to move on. I didn't really understand and it seems that you two fought with each other?", he asks.

        I smiled and nodded, telling Jason, that I can take care of it. Jason smiled again and leaves the room. I lay down on my comfy bed, I miss everything about this house. The aroma of this house brings me to life, it makes me happy and grateful to have more time in my life. I still need to be more cautious, I never knew when will my brain cancer gone worst. All I can do is just fill my time with the one I love.

        I stood up and went straight to Jeremy's room. I knocked few times but Jeremy didn't answer. "Jeremy, please. I know that you're mad at me, but I still have more time. Please, let me in so that we can talk this over", I said. Jeremy opens the door as soon as he hears me out. I was going to talk a step forward when Jeremy pulls me roughly, "I-I miss you so much. I've wanted to forget about you, but knowing about your cancer makes me want to choke myself to death", said Jeremy. He wants to choke himself? "J-Jeremy, why do you want to do that?", I asks. He answers "Because, I didn't had the will to save you. I'm sorry". Hearing him, makes me want to tear myself up. He's such a sweet, but it's true. Nobody can save me, not even myself. If the cancer spreads everywhere, I'll be dead in no time.

        Jeremy lets me go and smiles, seeing him smile makes me happy. "Let's go and grab some food. We have school tomorrow, but the doctor told you to rest. So, let's do something fun for the day. Shall we?" , Jason smiles as he offers a hand to take me out. He's still the sweet little Jason and how could I ever resist his smile? I took his hand happily and we both made our way to the front door.

Jason saw us and just stood there and smiled. I wave to him and I hope he doesn' mind. Suddenly I hear him saying, "Be careful and be home before 10". Jeremy nods as he pulls me to follow him.