Chapter 11:Mr.Teddy Bear

He keeps trying and finally, he manages to shoot down 5 of the fake ducks and he has the chance to choose his prize. I didn't know how, but he chooses the big fluffy white-colored bear instead. Eventhough, it wasn't the actual prize that I wanted, he still worked very hard. "Here" said Jason while he gives me the bear and walk towards me, shyly. I smiled, because he was shy and he's so cute when he's embarrassed or shy.

        I followed his trail and suddenly I bumped onto his back and asks "I-I'm sorry, but why did you stopped, Jason?". He didn't even response, but he ran away from me. I didn't know what to do, so I just stood there. I asks myself briefly, "he's not going to leave me, right?" and someone pushed me, accidentally  to the ground. "Ouch!" shouted me. "Hey! You should be careful, next time!" shouted the old man when he unexpectedly changes his tone "Oh, I-i'm sorry. I didn't mean to shout at this, beautiful and worth a money woman like you". He smirks, when he tries to pull me, taking me somewhere.. I shout as loud as I could, when someone pulled me away from the old man and hugged me.

        Everything was happening very fast like a wind has just blown. I opened my eyes, peeking the man who had just hugged me and it was Victor! I was shocked and s-speechless. He then yells at the old man "Just go home and mind your own business! She's with me!". The old man was afraid and he took off like the wind. Victor looks down at me and notices that he was still hugging me, as he lets me go. "Catherine, are you..are you hurt?" Victor asked. "I'm fine, thank you. If it wasn't for you, I have no idea what's ever going to happen to me" I answers his question. Victor added "What on earth are you doing here, all alone?". I responded "Well, I wasn't alone, but-". I didn't finish my sentence when I heard someone's calling me "Cathy!"