Craig x Reader

*Flashback*

"OH MY GOD! Y/N IS IN LOVE WITH CRAIG!" Clyde shouted.

He'd just overheard me and Nichole talking about guys we like, and of course, I had to say that I loved Craig in the hallway, where everyone else was.

I thought I got away with only her hearing, but Craig's gang was right behind us at the time, and Clyde Donovan heard me.

My cheeks started to gain a deep red color. I heard whistles and some laughter around me.

I looked at Craig who was already looking at me.

My emotions were building up, I felt like I was going to cry.

I slammed my locker shut, and ran out of the building, it was the end of the day anyway.

I kept running, deciding to take the long way home away from everyone else.

*Flashback Over*

I took a walk through the woods to clear my mind, thinking about school tomorrow, what was going to happen?

'I'll just skip' I thought to myself. No, I can't do that... my parents will kill me.

I was so lost in my thoughts, trying to think of a way to get through tomorrow.

"Y/N!" Someone said.

I stopped moving, my breath picked up pace, my heart was beating faster.

That voice ... I turned around and saw Craig.

I was going to run, but he was faster, and he grabbed my hand.

"Y/N, listen to me, please."

"What?"

"Tell me honestly. Do you love me?"

My mind was going insane thinking what to say. Tell him you love him he could love you, or don't tell him he'll laugh at you.

"Y/N?" He said again.

I look up at him, and stare into his beautiful eyes.

"I, uh. I, um."

That red color appeared on my cheeks again.

I look at Craig, who was smiling.
He moves his hands down to my waist, and brought our bodies closer together, his lips just a few centimetres away from mine.

"Do you love me, Y/N?"

I took a deep breath. "Yes."

Straight after I said that one word, his lips crash onto mine.

I take a few seconds to process what's actually happening, but then I instantly kiss back, and put my arms around his neck, just cherishing this moment.

After what felt like forever he pulls away and looks into my eyes and says,

"I love you, Y/N."