Yandere! Wendy x Fem! Reader

The way she giggles. The way she smiles. The way she dresses. The way she purposely stares at me in a way like she wants me. She checks me out. I check her out.

We are meant to be, but she leads me on. That's not fair. She's also dating my ex boyfriend, who I left without any trouble when I came out lesbian. He seemed cool with it, yeah... because he wanted her. I wanted her!! The new girl is everything I dreamed of, she's true perfection. Yet, he stole her and she flirts with me but won't be with me.

I smirked widely, I know what I got to do. And what I'm about to do..

"Wendy? Hey. Why'd you want to talk so late and why... here?"

I smirked wider. "Hello, Stanley." I stood up and walked over to the tall teen male. "Did you tell anyone about this meeting?" I asked innocently.

He shook his head and put his hands into his brown coat pockets. "No. What's up anyway?" He asked, clearly spooked out by all the abandoned graves surrounding us.

"Do you know why I left you?"

"Be....cause, you're lesbian?"

"Correct. And.... I wanted to say... YOU stole MY girlfriend. I've tried many ways to break you two u-"

"That was all you?!"

"Yes. Now..."

I clutched the sharp knife in my back pocket and pulled it out. "Now I've realized I should have just killed you. Killed you straight away then she could have been mine already."

I pressed it into him slowly and watched his face show pure pain. I smirked and laughed insanely. I pulled the knife upwards and teared through his clothes and flesh. He was gasping for air.

"Oh, Stanley. This is all your fault." I say as I pull the knife out.

He held his hands to his wound and coughed out a few words which were inaudible.

"Do you think Y/N likes red?" I asked twirling the knife around. I wiped some of his blood onto my finger and put it onto my lips. I covered my lips in the red liquid. "Your blood makes great lipstick." I smirked as I looked up.

"Y-y-y-y...... you're t-t-t-t.." He groaned out in pain, it was clear agony for him but pleasure for me. "The.. definition of... t-t-the.." His breath quickened. "Devil." He fell to the ground, his eyes were shut and his blood was leaking onto the ground of this old cemetery.

I put the knife in my pocket again and dragged his body to the six foot hole I made moments for he arrived. I threw the lifeless teen into the ditch and the knife went down too. I then shovelled the dirt back into the hole and walked away grinning.

I dusted myself off and knocked on my girlfriend's door.

"Hey, baby!" I greeted as she answered. I hugged her tightly.

Y/N laughed slightly. "It's 10pm! What's up?" She smiled.

"I wanted to see my girlfriend is that a crime? I missed you baby." I pouted.

"We're not together..." She said awkwardly.

"Kiss me." I smirked. That's all I said before smashing my lips to hers, I made sure she tasted the blood before I pulled away.

"What the hell?! Is that blood!?" She exclaimed and wiped her lips over and over.

"That's your ex boyfriend's blood. He's gone, we can be happy! And finally be together!" I hugged her.

She tried to push me away. "Get away!" She said terrified.

I pulled her out of her house and led her to my house.

"Wendy!" She said, trying to escape.

I took her to my room and grabbed out a pair of handcuffs from my bedside table which was filled with "fun" things. Dirty things.

I cuffed her to my bed. "I need you. I want you." I said with my lips to hers. "My parents aren't home." I smirked and began pulling down her pajama pants. "Scream all you want. You're forever mine princess, Let's bound our bodies and make it official." I forcefully kissed her.