Tweek x Reader

Tweek's POV

I couldn't help but stare at her; she's flawless.

Y/N moved here about 4 years ago, and from day one I've always had a crush on her, but now it's turned into me being in love with her and it's clear that she doesn't like me back. Well, if she does she's doing a good job of not showing it.

Your POV

Tweek Tweak. One of the guys I hang out with and I happen to fall for him because he's just perfect in my eyes, but I don't wanna ruin our friendship.

Tweek's POV

I hate being in love. Anyway, class was over and it was lunch, so me, Y/N, Clyde, Token, Jimmy and Craig were sat talking about random things, and I tried to pay attention, but I could only focus on Y/N.

You know what fuck it. I'm going to ask her out later on tonight.

I'm going to do it. Y/N please give me a chance

Y/N's POV

Considering it was Friday, and I knew all the guys, except Tweek were busy this weekend, and I needed to go shopping, and I didn't wanna go alone, so I'll see if Tweek wants to come, I highly doubt it, but it's worth asking.

After lunch I went to my locker to get my books for next period - Tweek walked with me since we're in the same class last.

After I got my books, I shut my locker and turned to him, "Hey, Tweek? What you doing tomorrow?"
I said, trying to sound casual.

"Um, I, uh, nothing. W-why?"

I smiled. "Could you possibly come to the mall with me? I don't wanna go alone it's so awkward." I laughed slightly.

He smiled and nodded.

Tweek's POV

This. Is. The. Perfect. Opportunity. I'm going to do it tomorrow. Don't fuck this up.

*Skip to Saturday - 11:30 AM*

I was waiting for Y/N to come pick me up - she insisted on driving. I heard a knock on the door and I got up trying to remain calm.

"Hey, Y/N."

"Hi!" She said with that beautiful smile.

I shut the door and we walked to her car.

*At the mall*

Y/N's POV

I parked the car and we headed inside.

First I needed sweatpants then some cute ripped jeans and non ripped ones and finally some cute shirts - Tweek was trying his best not to look bored, bless him.

"Hey, thanks for coming with me! Wanna go grab some lunch? It's on me" I smiled.

"No, no, no. It's not on you."

"Yes it is, so shut up." I laughed and dragged him to a little café.

We were laughing and joking around and I looked at the time 1:17 p.m.

"Anything you need to do before we leave?" I asked him.

Well, yes actually."

Tweek's POV

No turning back now.

"What would that be?" She smiled.

Do it you fool.

I took a deep breath and said, "I've been wanting to do this for a while now. Y/N, when you first moved here, I had a crush on you from the moment I saw you, but now we're older it's moved from a crush to being in love with you, so I was wondering if you would want to be my girlfriend?"

I could feel a slight heat in my cheeks and I looked up at her, and she was smiling as well as blushing.

S leaned over the table and kissed my lips. Now I'm smiling like an idiot

"I love you too, Tweek, so yes I will be yours."

A huge smile appeared on my face
I'm the happiest person ever right now
She's mine. I'm so lucky