Depressed! Clyde x Reader

Y/N's POV

He hasn't been himself since 4th grade - I mean who could blame him... he lost his mom.

Throughout elementary school and middle school he tried not to show his feelings, but in high school I think he lost it...

His dad is constantly working, so he has nobody at home to really talk to. I mean me, Craig, Tweek and Token, amongst all his other friends are supportive and we try to make everything as good as we can for him, especially me...

I've liked Clyde for as long as I can remember in fact. I think I love him.. Well I do love him.

Seeing him hurt is honestly so heartbreaking, but it's worse knowing there isn't much that I can do.

Clyde's POV

"Clyde, I've got to go away for the weekend - business trip. I've left the important things you'll need to get through this weekend. Love you, son." He said then left.

I'm not even surprised. He leaves all the time.

I walked to the kitchen and saw some cash. I sighed. I'm always alone - I feel like I have no one, but I know I do. All of my friends and girlfriend - well kinda, but also the one I do actually love... Y/N - nothing will ever happen between us I know which sucks.

I look at the empty house and sigh, being alone is good sometimes, but feeling alone... that's never good. It's a horrible feeling. I feel like utter shit. Half the time I don't want to leave my room I feel too physically sad/depressed to even move.

I just wish I could talk to people about how I truly feel - it's hard. Really hard. I feel like I'm bothering them. They're happy - I want it to stay that way. Just because my life sucks doesn't mean theirs should.

I have to talk to someone, my best friend.

I walked up to Craig's door then knocked - he answered fairly quickly.

"Hey, you alright?"

I sighed. "I can't remember the last time I was alright, can I, uh, talk to you about something?"

"Sure, come in." He moved from the doorway.

Craig is my bestest friend, and we literally talk about everything and tell each other everything, well almost everything.

"Hello, Clyde." His mom greeted me.

"Hello." I smiled.

"Hi, Clyde!" Ruby said.

"Hey." I smiled at her.

His family treats me as if I'm part of their family - they're so kind.

Anyway we went up to his room.

"What you said downstairs wasn't true, was it?" He said.

"To be honest I can't really remember the last time I was fully 'okay'."

I looked down and sat on his bed - he sat by me.

"Look, you know keeping your emotions to yourself isn't the best idea - you have friends who would do anything for you, we love you, dude."

I couldn't help but smile.

"And sorry for bringing this up but don't go back to Bebe.. she's probably not helping you one bit - begging for you back then breaking up with you - she doesn't care.. don't be like Stan and Wendy."

He was right... I feel bad enough. I don't need Bebe on my back making me feel worse - to be honest I don't even love her.. love sucks when you can't be with the one you want.

"Yeah, I know. Um, I want to tell you something, but like for real don't tell anyone else."

"I'm listening." he said back.

Should I actually tell him?

"Okay, look, I really like Y/N, but I don't know how to tell her or if I should tell her."

I looked at him and he smirked.

"Believe this or not, but she likes you too - well she's in love with you. I thought that was pretty obvious."

"How do you know that she does?"

"She told Tweek and he kinda told me."

"Wait what? When?"

"A couple of months ago."

"Oh, wow."

"Tell her, like I've noticed that when you're around her you actually seem happy."

"Well, yeah I kinda am." I smiled

"You'd make a cute couple anyway. Tell her, dude."

I nodded and texted her to meet me at the park in 5 minutes.

I was sat on the bench at the park waiting for her.

"Hey, Clyde."

She walked over to me and hugged me, I smiled and bit the inside of my cheek to try stop myself from blushing.

"Hello."

"Are you okay?"

We pulled away and I rubbed the back of my neck - I'm so nervous right now.

"Um, yeah. The reason I called you here is because well, I have to tell you something."

"Okay, sure." She smiled - so beautiful.

I took a deep breath. "I like you. I like you a lot. You're the only one really who doesn't make me feel like shit 24/7. I may not show it, but I feel happy around you." I

saw her blush and I smiled again

"Oh my gosh Clyde, you're so adorable." She looked down.

"To be honest I like you too.."

I gently lifted her chin.

"Then uh will you be mine?"

She smiled then nodded.

I leaned in to kiss her and she did the same.

"I love you, Y/N.

"I love you, Clyde."

We kissed again.

Things are actually starting to look up.

Sorry if this is shit @PaigeeChan 😂 buttttt hope you enjoy 🙃