Kyle x Reader

Why. Why would he do this. Why would he do this to me?! I just caught my boyfriend cheating on me with one of my best friends. I was led on my bed just crying my eyes out until I fell asleep.

I was woken up by my alarm, great school.

Once I'm done getting ready I make my way to the bus stop and see my other best mates Kenny, Eric, Stan and Kyle being honest I've always had a soft spot for Ky it's just something about him. If you ask me every guy should be like him.

"Hey, Y/N." Stan and Kenny say.

"Sup, loser." Eric said.

Kyle looked at me, and saw something was wrong. "Y/N, what's happened?"

At him saying that all the other guys looked at me. I went to say, but then I just broke down in tears. Ky hugged me instantly and the other guys had a concerned look on their faces.

"(R/B/N) cheated on me with (R/G/N)!" I said between sobs.

"That prick." Kyle said under his breath.

He didn't stop hugging me until the bus came.

*Time skip - 2 weeks later*

Kyle had been by my side from that day I told the guys about (R/B/N), and he'd been there more then he ever had been, he's such a caring person it's unbelievable.

"How you feeling love?" Ky said, as he put his hand on my shoulder.

His touch made me feel weird like a feeling I've never felt before...

"A lot better thanks to you." I turned, and hugged him, course he hugged back.

"Good."

We walked home together and this feeling kept growing.

We said our goodbyes, and as I entered my door, I realized what this feeling was... holy shit! I'm in love with Kyle.

My mom and dad were at work, so I was home alone.

I ran upstairs straight away, and grabbed my phone and dialled Stan's number, besides Kyle he was my 2nd best friend and we were pretty close.

He picked up. "Hey babes." His deep voice came through the phone.

"Hello! Could you come over? I need to talk to YOU about something."

He paused for a minute then said, "Sure I'll be there in 5." He hung up before I could say thanks, but anyways, 5 minutes he'll be here.

I wanted to talk to him about Kyle...

Someone knocked on my door, and I answered seeing Stan stood there.

"Hey, come in. I'm gonna be straight up here."

He closed the door and said, "Go for it."

"I think I'm getting feelings for Kyle, no! I think I'm in love with him."

His face look stunned then he laughed. "He's gonna be so happy. He's loved you for as long as I can remember!"

My face lit up.

"Go over to his and tell him right now! Put him out of his misery."

"Really? And what are you gonna do?"

I felt bad that I made him come over to mine to ditch him instantly.

"I'm actually going to meet Kenny at the park, so I'll be fine, but you need to go to Kyle's right now."

He walked towards the door and opened it, but before he left he turned and said, "Good luck." Then he winked at me.

I put on my shoes and made my way to Kyle's.

I stood by the door for a few moments before knocking, he answered with a smile, god he's gorgeous.

"Hey, Y/N"

"Hi. You know how honest I am. Well, I wanna ask you something... well, clarify something. Stan said you love me is that true?" I said that so quickly, I don't even know if he heard me.

His cheeks went red, but he took a deep breath and said, "Yes. Yes I do, but please, don't let anything be awkward betwe-"

I don't even know what happened, but my lips were pushed against his. I think he was taken back slightly, but he kissed back.

We kissed for a minute then pulled away.

I said, "Good because I love you too."

His smile became even bigger.

"Then will you be mine?" 

I responded by kissing him again.