Stan x Reader

Stan's POV

"Why the hell are there drawings of you and that Y/N girl?!"

I turned around and saw Wendy holding up a piece of paper with a rather explicit drawing of me and Y/N.

Y/N is a girl that I don't hang out with, but we do talk now and again, and I think she's really cute.

I felt my cheeks turn red.

"I-I don't k-know, Wendy." I rubbed the back of my neck.

"They're everywhere!" She almost yelled. "Here!" She threw the paper at me then walked away.

I couldn't stop staring at it. "Whoa, dude." I muttered to myself.

I closed my locker and walked towards the Asian girls.

"Hey... um, are you doing this?" I held the paper up for them to see.

One of them spoke in Korean. I raised my eyebrow.

"What's all this about?" A voice said.

I turned and saw Y/N stood by me, she was holding a cute drawing of me and her. She looked at the paper I was holding and her cheeks turned a bright pink color, I couldn't help but chuckle.

The bell rang and the girls giggled and got up then left.

"That's, uh... wow." Her eyes widened as she looked more at the paper in my hands.

"Yeah...." I said, looking at the paper in her hands. "That one is cute." I accidentally said aloud. "You know I mean the drawing... not the... the couple." I tried to save what I'd just said; fail.

She quietly giggled. "Yeah... well I should get to class, see ya." She gave me a smile.

I feel sick, like I'm gonna vomit.

"B-bye..." I said looking down.

She started walking to class.

No way.... no way. This can't be happening, I love Wendy!

Your POV

I've always had a crush on Stan, so this happening is like one of the best things. Thank you, Asian girls!

I took a deep breath and walked over to Stan at his locker.

"Hey..." I smiled.

I saw him blush, it was cute.

"Hi..." He smiled back.

"There's more pictures around... they drew more over the course of today." I said.

"I saw." He smiled.

"I don't know how to make them stop... I bet Wendy is... pissed..." I said awkwardly.

"Oh, very. But... I don't care." He smiled at me.

"Why not?" I laughed softly.

"I realized that I fell out of love with her... I think you're really cute... I always have." He blushed again.

I felt my cheeks heat up.

"I think you're cute too..." I smiled.

"Did you maybe want to go... on a date?" He rubbed the back of his neck.

I smiled widely. "Yeah."