The Coon x Reader

I was working with The Coon to take down Professor Chaos, who was planning an attack on us.

According to The Coon, I was really good at sussing people out, and finding out what they're doing, so I was working up front with him on this task.

"Got any ideas yet?" He came and stood behind me.

"I believe he may be trying to set you up by setting the others up then making you turn against them which means they won't like you anymore, so they'll join forces with him and General Disarray."

"Huh. You're onto something. Let's warn the others."

Him praising me makes me feel like I have a chance of being with him. Yes, I, Your/SuperheroName loves The Coon - I, Y/N Y/L/N, loves Eric Cartman.

Later on it got told that The Human Kite had betrayed us. However we all know that Professor Chaos was trying to break the group apart, but it backfired in the end, when everyone knew his evil plans.

*An hour later*

"Well Y/N. It seems you cannot fail. How would you like to be second in command?" Eric said

"Whoa. Are you serious?"

He nodded.

"What do you want Coon? You never let anyone else be in charge."

He sighed. "You're right. You're right ,Y/N. I like you a lot, in fact I think I love you." He blushed.

Eric Cartman blushing?! I'm dreaming.

"So will you be my girlfriend and my second in command?"