Craig x Insane! Reader

I hummed softly as I approached the older male who was currently flipping off some kid, I wonder what else that finger could do. I giggled and grabbed his hand.

"Hey, babe." I smiled widely at my boyfriend.

He turned around and made me let go of his hand. "I told you before, stop acting like we're together. And have you been telling people that we're together?!" He glared at me, I found it kinda hot.

I giggled and wrapped my arms around his waist. "We are together." I hugged him tightly.

He didn't hug me back, he sighed.
"Y/N... I know I kissed you that one time, but I really didn't mean to. It never meant to happen. I only like you as a friend. Please, can we just keep it that way?"

I pulled away and stared into his mesmerising greeny, blue eyes. "Kiss me and then maybe..."

"No, Y/N." Craig shook his head.

"Kiss me and I'll stop." I smirked.

Craig opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came out. He sighed again and pecked my lips. I pouted, that's not what I meant.

"I mean a real kiss. Like before!" I wrapped my arms around his neck and closed the space between us. "Hold me and slide your tongue into my mouth." I begged.

Craig looked away then looked back at me. His eyes darted around like he was making sure nobody was around. We were in the middle of the park. He rolled his eyes and slowly leaned in and pressed his lips to mine and finally gave me the kiss I'd been waiting for again.

"Now can we forget any of this ever happened?" He pleaded as he pulled away and put some space between us.

I nodded, but obviously I didn't mean that. "Come over to mine? We can play video games." I smiled.

Craig flipped me off. "I'm going home."

"No you're not." I pouted and force dragged him to my house.

"You're a real pain in the ass most times, you know that?" Craig said in  a frustrated way.

I giggled in response and took him to my room. "Let's just... watch movies and cuddle."

Craig raised his eyebrow at me. "That's what couples do, Y/N. You're not my girlfriend and you won't ever be. Stop this."

I giggled and acted cute. "Oh, Craig. I know you feel the way I do, so stop being difficult." I smiled and kissed his cheek then lips.

I made us stumble and him walk backwards. I had him against the wall. "Tell me how much you love me." I lay my head on his chest.

"You're insane." 

I looked up at him.

He shook his head. "You're insane."

"I'm not." I laughed. "I'm just crazy in love with my boyfriend." I sighed happily as I stroked his cheek.

He pushed me away. "Insane." He nodded and walked out my door.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him back. "You're not leaving. I refuse to let you go." I shut my bedroom door and hugged him tightly. "You need to spend time with me more. I am your girlfriend."

"Get off me!" He said, now pissed off.

"Never, baby."