Token x Goth! Reader

Y/N's POV

I'm Y/N Broflovski. Yes Broflovski. I'm Kyle's twin - older by 1 minute.

We're completely different.

He's usually happy all the time and sees the good in life whereas me? I see life for what it really is. Life is only pain. What's the point in working to survive? Nothing.

Everyone tells me I should hang out with the goth kids, but I'd rather be alone.

However the only person who doesn't judge me is one of my brothers friends - Token.

Not gonna lie I kinda have a 'thing' for him, but I wouldn't dare show that emotion.

I walked into school completely ignoring Stan.

"Hi, Y/N."

I just didn't feel like talking.

The bell rang and my class was on the other side of the school, so I started walking quicker, but of course I bumped into someone.

"Hey! Watch it!" I yelled.

"I'm so sorry. Are you okay?"

I saw a hand reach down to help me up, but I didn't take it.

"No. You just knocked me down."

I got up and realized that it was Token.

I felt a heat on my cheeks - why am I blushing?

"Y/N right?"

I just nodded.

"Well, I'm terribly sorry." He smiled then walked away, but he turned back. Oh nice tee shirt by the way."

I looked down and I was wearing my (your/fav/band) top.
I found myself smiling and I hated it, but still I couldn't stop.

*Skip to the end of the day*

I decided to walk home because I didn't feel like catching the bus with stupid people.

I was alone which was fine by me.

Well, I thought I was alone.

"Y/N! Wait up!"

I turned and saw Token.

Don't fall weak in front of him.

"What do you want?"

He was now walking by my side.

"Nice to see you too."

I rolled my eyes.

"Anyway I wanna ask you something?"

I got this weird feeling inside my stomach which caused me to become speechless.

"I saw your top - (your/fav/band) and I love them!"

I looked at him." You do?"

He nodded "Yeah. The question is I have tickets to see them this Saturday and my friend who was suppose to come dropped out.. I don't want the ticket to go to waste so... what do you say? Wanna come?" He smiled.

Is he serious right now?!

"Wow. Um, for real?"

"For real."

Don't be keen. "K. I guess."

He chuckled. "Good."

Maybe life isn't so bad...