Kenny X Male! Reader

Kenny's POV

He was in all my classes today, and I couldn't help but look at him all the time.

To me, he looks perfect every single second of the day - he's flawless.

Everyone knows that I'm bisexual, but I'm assuming that he's straight- I hope he isn't.

I'm in love with one of my friends. I'm in love with Y/N.

Y/N's POV

Every class I had today I felt like I was being looked at.  I didn't turn around in case I was right - I didn't wanna make awkward eye contact.

I was hoping it was Kenny. He's openly bisexual and I'm not... I mean, I am bisexual, but I just haven't told anyone yet, also I'm in love with the gorgeous blonde kid known as Kenny McCormick, who happens to be a good friend of mine.

*End Of The Day*

Kenny's POV

Stan and Kyle had arrangements after school and Cartman was going around Heidi's, so that leaves me and Y/N - thank god.

I do like the others, but I prefer it when it's just me and Y/N. It kinda feels like we are a couple and that may sound weird, but I can't help it.

Y/N's POV

I was walking to the exit and saw Kenny waiting outside.

"Hey Y/N." He said and walked over to me giving me a 'man hug' which we released after a few moments.

"Hello." I replied.

"Wanna hang out?" He said.

I nodded and we headed back to mine.

We watched random movies while chilling out.

It was Friday and we're both too tired to do anything practical.

We were led on my bed, so we're pretty close together, and all I think about is turning around to kiss him, and cuddle him, but how weird would that be? Very.

Kenny's POV

I noticed that he started moving around a lot, like he was uncomfortable.

"You alright?" I asked.

He sat up and smiled at me. I sat up too.

"You sure there's nothing wrong ba- dude."

Holy shit. I nearly called him babe. What the fuck?!

Y/N's POV

Did he just go to call me babe? No way.

"Yeah, I guess." I answered.

He looked like he didn't believe me, so he placed his hand on my shoulder.

"You can talk to me about anything."

I sighed then said, "Okay. I like someone, but it's an awkward situation"

Kenny's POV

"Do you mean like that they're already seeing someone?"

"No. No well I don't think they are. I hope they aren't."

"Who's they? What's her name?"

I was hoping he'd correct me and say him - me... he didn't answer

"Yo, what's her name?"

He sighed then turned and faced me.

"It's um, it's uh, not um, it's not exactly, a uh."

He kept stuttering.

"I'm bisexual."

I think I looked more happy then surprised.

"Okay, then so who is he?"

I moved closer to him, and saw a light shade of pink appear on his cheeks.

I smirked. "Say the name and I'll give you what you want."

At this point, I was centimetres away from his lips.

"You." He said so quietly, I only just managed to hear him.

I smiled and kissed him. He didn't hesitate to kiss back either.