Clyde x Reader

I couldn't stop looking at her. She's drop dead gorgeous. I mean she's flawless to me.

I'm in love with Y/N, yet we hardly ever talk unless we're in class doing a project.

I bet that's the only reason she talks to me and because she doesn't talk to anyone else in cla-

"Clyde?"

I snapped out of my thoughts and saw Y/N looking up at me.

"Oh, uh. I'm sorry. I zoned out" I chuckled trying to hide my embarrassment.

She just giggled.

"Since this project has to be done by tomorrow, and we've still got a lot left to do, and it's nearly the end of the lesson, so we won't get it done and -"

"Clyde just ask me already."

I took a deep breath and said, "Want to come over mine later?" I smiled. "To get it done." I added.

She smiled and nodded. With that, the bell rang for the end of class.

This is it I'm going to ask her.

*Time skip - Clyde's house*

During her stay at mine, I couldn't think straight because of what I knew was going to happen. She was going to reject me, and never talk to me again, and so on, so I have a good chance of fucking this up. No. I need to man up and do it. Tell her that I love her, and I want her and need her to be mine.

"Well that's it. It's complete." She closed the last book and smiled.

It was late-ish around 7:30, but the whole thing was now over the most important thing of the lesson which helps our grade, anyway now the most important thing to me.

"Y/N?" I bit my lip.

"Clyde." She said.

Hurry up and tell her I took a deep breath and said, "I think I'm in love with you, and I really want me and you to you know be a thing... just like try it out and if you don't like it then you can break It o-"

All of a sudden her lips were against mine and I felt relief and a feeling I can't describe.

"I'd like that too." She blushed and looked down.

I was surprised, but extremely happy.

I pulled her in for a hug and whispered, "I'm in love with you."

From this moment on, I couldn't stop smiling.

Y/N, I love you.