Clyde x Male! Reader

Y/N's POV

I was hanging out with one of my best friends, Token, we were playing video games.

Unfortunately, Craig, Tweek and Clyde couldn't come because they were busy.

I wondered what Clyde was doing.... you see me and Clyde have this 'bromance' thing, but it's more than that to me.

I'm in love with him - yeah I'm into guys. The only person who knows that is Token. He knows I love Clyde.

It's just everything about him.. his color style, his hair, his face. He's perfect.

He hasn't really dated girls since the beginning of middle school, and he hasn't shown interest in any female since then., so it makes me wonder.

"Stop dreaming about Clyde. You're dying."

I looked up at the screen and saw that my character was dead.

"Hey. How'd you know I was dreaming about Clyde?"

He just laughed. "Because it's you."

I kinda blushed.

He paused the game then turned to me.

"You should tell him you know? Or just ask him if he likes any girl at school, and if he says no then ask him if he likes any guy at school, but sort of say it as a joke. You'll see if he likes you in his response"

I thought about it for a moment - he could end up liking me back however I could end up heartbroken, if he just says 'no' and says he's straight, but isn't it worth a shot?

"I guess I could." I replied

"Don't guess. Actually do it!"

"Do you want us to be a couple?" I laughed.

"Hell yeah! You'd look so cute together"

I blushed again...

•A Week Later - With Clyde•

"Y/N!!!!" Clyde yelled as he ran to me and hugged me.

"Clyde!" I hugged back.

What Token said to me has been playing on my mind all week, so today is the day, I'm gonna ask him.

He let go and smiled. God he's so beautiful.

"What ya wanna do?" He asked.

"It's completely up to you."

He thought for a moment then said, "We could go to mine and watch movies or play video games since my dad isn't home."

"Sure." I smiled.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me to his house.

•Few hours later•

We'd been playing video games for about an hour then we decided to watch (movie name).

About half way through, I felt like he was moving closer to me... like his leg was nearly touching mine.. Earlier he was sat at the other end of the couch.. I mean I don't mind.. I feel like he's making a move on me and I really want him to..

Clyde's POV

All I really wanna do is kiss him right now like I'm trying so hard not to.

He looks so perfect just sitting there doing nothing.

I realized he was blushing a little.. probably because I was slowly moving closer to him. Do I make a move on him or not...

Y/N's POV

I feel him staring at me, but I don't dare to look.

His arm goes around my shoulders then he whispers, "You're cute when you blush."

I bit my cheeks to stop myself from blushing harder - clearly didn't work.

He chuckled "Blushing harder now."

"Clyde."

He moaned, as if he was saying 'yeah'

"Stop." I looked at him then he smirked.

"Make me"

Clyde's POV

I lost control. He's too perfect. I gently placed my lips on his, and felt him smile which caused me to smile. He kissed back, but before he could pull away, I deepened the kiss gently biting his bottom lip which caused him to moan.. It wasn't long till we were making out. I didn't want it to end, but we had to breathe, so I pulled away.

After we'd caught our breath, I kissed his lips.

"Y/N, I love you."

I was hoping he felt the same way, I mean he did kiss me back...

Y/N's POV

He loves me? Holy shit he loves me! I didn't even need to ask him who he likes!

"Clyde, I love you."

He smiled then kissed me again.