Wendy x Female! Reader

Wendy's POV

I can't believe Stan cheated on me. Cheated on me with my "best friend," Bebe. I was devastated, heartbroken, but thankful that I had Y/N.

We met at the very beginning of high school - we're now on the last year. She's my other best friend, well my only best friend. She has actually been there for me more in the years I've known her than anyone else I've known in my whole life.

Of course I had to screw everything up by falling in love with her. I'm bisexual... I always pushed my true self aside while dating Stan. Since maybe 13-14 I started to know, but now I'm nearly 18 I do know. I'm bisexual. I used to think people who said it's hard to actually 'come out' were, well I don't know. I thought it would be easy, but holy shit, it's not. I'm terrified. It does make you miserable and it sucks pretending to be straight; I wanna be happy.

As I was finishing putting things in my locker, I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist.

"How you doing sweetie?" It was Y/N.

I started blushing. "Way better thanks to you." I turned and hugged her.

"Aw, I love you." She said back.

I love you (your/nickname) more than you'll ever know.

"I love you too."

We pulled away and I grabbed a bag from my locker then shut it - it's Friday and I'm staying over at her's since her parents are on a business trip this weekend.

Y/N's POV

I invited her to stay over at mine the weekend since my parents were away for some important business, and plus she needs to get her mind off what happened with Stan..

She deserves so much better, and I wish I could be the one she wanted. I'd never hurt her. Never ever. Yeah, I'm bisexual and I love Wendy, but I can't really say that to her.

----------------------------------------------

*Later on that night 11:30 p.m.*

"Y/N you still awake?"

I heard her say, we were led in complete darkness.

"I am, are you?" "Wait, oh my fucking god."

We both just burst out laughing.

"You actual idiot." Wens said still laughing.

I giggled and turned the lamp on then said, "Hey! It's late."

She just giggled and sat up.

"I can't sleep." She said

"How come?" I replied, stupid course I know why.

"I can't stop over thinking"

Wendy's POV

"You can tell me anything." She says.

Yeah, but it could ruin everything.

"I know." I fake smiled.

She put her hand on my thigh.

"Sometimes it's best to say everything aloud."

I started to feel tears come into my eyes she saw.

"Wens, say it."

Y/N's POV

At this point she was actually in tears, I just wanted to kiss her, and tell her everything is going to be okay.

"Y/N..." She said still crying then looked up at me, "I love with you."

I assume she meant like a sisterly way. "I love you too."

"No." She said.

My heart racing.

"I love you as in like I use to love Stan. Yeah, it hurt me that he cheated on me, but it hurt more to know that I love you and can most likely never be with you."

I felt a smile appear on my face and I couldn't stop smiling.

"Wendy." I said laughing

"Yeah?"

"This is insane, but I love you. I have for a while."

She stopped crying and started smiling. "Seriously?"

I nodded.

We both started leaning towards each other and kissed knowing it wouldn't be the last kiss.