The One I Need ~A Liam Payne Fanfic~

Ok, this prologue is seriously so cringy to me that I think it's not necessary to even read it. So, go ahead and read it. But if you want read the first six chapters, I am going to be editing them very soon and fix them up. So, this is my first story I ever wrote on wattpad. Honestly its almost been two years and I have so many more things to write just for this story.

Thank you to everyone if you've been reading The One I Need or if you're just starting.

Welcome !! Enjoy.

________________________________________

They said finding your other half is impossible but we made it possible.

He is my other half.

I said I would do anything for him even if I had to die.

I know he would do the same.

I love him.

He is Liam James Payne

Yes, the  Liam James Payne.

~ 2 Years Later ~

"Hi I'm Lexi Rose Payne. Liam Payne isn't just now my husband

He's a hero, an inspiration, my everything.

Sharing some of the most memoriable things can be bittersweet because he could bring up some really embrassing things."

Everyone started laughing.

"But Liam is my hero. He's not like Superman or Batman. He's just a hero himself. I'm so happy to be with someone as amazing and wonderful as Liam, even through ups and downs, I love you for infinity and beyond and yes, I made a Toy Story reference." I say before kissing Liam.

"Guess it's my turn." Liam says getting up from his chair.

"So, I'm Liam James Payne and I hate when people just call me the guy from One Direction.

And Lexi has changed that. She always told me that I'm just a normal guy with a sureal job. Thats all it is.

Lexi is my other half.

She was sent to be my half I was missing. Without her, I wouldn't be who I am.

She is the one I need. I love you to the moon and back." Liam says

________________________________________